#31 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:45 PM

why the fuck are people getting so angry about what other people use to make music?

#32 duomaxwell

duomaxwell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:12 AM

And if you were about to buy a 303 for $500, you were dangersouly close to getting the shaft....try $250 with a memory card.

Thats what im sayin man. Espically now that the 404 is out. You can get the 303 pretty cheap now. Peace.

#33 ntw1212

ntw1212

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 08:17 AM

Thats what im sayin man. Espically now that the 404 is out. You can get the 303 pretty cheap now. Peace.

PLEASE SCOPE the korg electribe es-1 mk2, ive seen it on ebay for 200$ and is a much better machine* than the 303 and the 404, take a little look- you would be very surprised (as i was)

when i said 500$ that was only because staychisel said he had 500$, i wasnt implying that the machine actually costs 500$. The esx-1 is the higher end model that costs around 400$, but ive seen it for 300$ on ebay which is the same price as the 303 brand new out the box.... do some research

* my opinion.... to each his own

#34 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,074 posts
  • Location:Chucktown Souf' Cack, by way of ATL, by way of MD...

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:18 AM

why the fuck are people getting so angry about what other people use to make music?

Dude, I have no clue. I don't even know why people are even arguing about that shit in a thread with a topic specifically about the SP303. If you want to bitch about how cool your set up is and how much the 303 sucks, do it in your own thread....or don't do it at all, since it's pretty pointless.

So, back to the topic at hand the 303. I'm starting to dig it more and more. I feel like I'd be fucked if I didn't use software with it though. Does anyone know if there are any patches or anything that you can get for the 303? I don't even know how that would work, but I guess it's possible.

Haha....oh shit, NTW has taken it to a whole new level his signature is "life beyond the sp303...". congrats, mang. Keep fighting the good fight there, kingpin.

#35 scabs

scabs

Facebook.com/scabsallover Scabsallover.bandcamp.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • Interests:Ableton9, APC40, & Monome 40h

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/scabsallover

Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:18 PM

I use my 303 along with my: Linndrum MK1, SR16, Casio MT synth, Records, and.... FL5.

Go ahead and call me lame I dont give a fuck cuz Moka Only is involved in 2 albums with me and thats more than yall can say for yourselves.

www.myspace.com/scabsivvi

WORD UP! 303 BANDWAGON!!!!!
Bought time ppl got off the MPC nuts and found a simplistic way of doing it.

#36 LoopSkywalker

LoopSkywalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:bars on mars.

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:08 PM

whoa there.

im glad you people out there are using any form of sp sampler.

just make sure to shit on fools with mpcs.,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users