32 replies to this topic

#31 miss stress

miss stress

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, I KNOW I BEEN ON HERE TOO LONG ............this was a topic that was discussed way back when the board first started :mellow:

#32 Liv

Liv

the mean mugging scapegoat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:16 AM

this just shows why STMB is full of kids riding madlibs dick, thes is on soulstrut so why dont y'all just ask him yourself. and yes he does have a thing about OG vinyl etc, but i'll listen to kids like you when you guys start making albums and get recognition like PUTS do....dont hate on his success. Will I am's soundclash performance was at best hard to listen to and at worst complete fuckin garbage, thes was just having a good time by the looks of it to me.

nobody asked you to listen to anybody here
nobody is hating on PUTS success...actually I wasnt aware it was that big to be worthy of hate. LOL!
I dont care actually about Thes One like that to go to that board. he can have beef with the whole world if he wants

#33 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:00 AM

this just shows why STMB is full of kids riding madlibs dick, thes is on soulstrut so why dont y'all just ask him yourself. and yes he does have a thing about OG vinyl etc, but i'll listen to kids like you when you guys start making albums and get recognition like PUTS do....dont hate on his success. Will I am's soundclash performance was at best hard to listen to and at worst complete fuckin garbage, thes was just having a good time by the looks of it to me.

oh yeah lets all run over to soulstrut and ask thes one loads of gay fanboy questions just like you mr cool

fuckin dispstick :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users