• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,077 posts
  • Location:Chucktown Souf' Cack, by way of ATL, by way of MD...

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:51 AM

So, a friend of mine and I have noticed that some of the gibberish that spam sends as subject lines to their e-mails. Some, of it is pretty beautiful. My buddy was just sent this little gem:

"Filling in the middle and providing the backbeat is a peerless assembly of Nashville-based musicians, playing with exquisite taste and subtlety."

Actually, that one is only okay, we have some better one's I'll see what we can dig up. Are we alone here, or do any of you guys collect this shit too?

Oh yeah, this reminds me. There is some old thread that made connections to Ghostface's style and the e-mail spam that people are getting now a'days. Check it out:

Have you ever noticed the random text that comes in spam nowadays looks just like the lyric sheet for a Ghostface Killah record? Seriously, look at these lines and try to guess which ones are Ghostface rhymes, and which are taken from spam I got tonite (with commas added):

A- "coconut civilian, 87 lexicon"

B- "alfalfa archer, intense caramel breadwinner"

C- "photographic magic, funeral love"

D- "tyco nightglow, velvet pose"

E- "nice DNA, scroll genetics"

F- "desert athletic, champagne distributor"

#2 ren

ren

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:51 AM

niccce.
I like chapaign distributer. I could picture Diddy or any "ballre" being one of these esp at a party. He;s like "this is MY PARty and distributing Campange!! mother fucker"

and "Velvet Pose"
Just sounds nice defn tony starksish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users