Photo

What ya'll hopin' to cop for the holidays?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,077 posts
  • Location:Chucktown Souf' Cack, by way of ATL, by way of MD...

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:23 AM

I'm getting a digital camera and a Roland SP-303, the old Dr. Sample.

Plus, I might get this memory stick for the camera that enables me to store like 1900 pics or some shit.

I'll be able to post pictures of my set-up like everyone else has! With the Sp-303 added to the lab!!

Ahh, Santa, you fat capitalist fuck.....I love you.

#2 hot_cocoa

hot_cocoa

flow slow as mongo

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:32 AM

what camera you gettin? ive been lookin at this lately and i think thats what im getting Posted Image

#3 Mattremot

Mattremot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:15 AM

man I wish I was getting a 303. I'm not about to drop the cash right now, unless I get some mad Xmas cash! I'm getting like 12 CDs, "Hip Hop Is Dead" among them, a new mic for my laptop, couple books. Nothing big

#4 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,077 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:55 AM

what camera you gettin? ive been lookin at this lately and i think thats what im getting

I'm getting this Sony CyberShot H5. It's around $400 bucks, it's in that range where it ain't gonna be professional, but it's going to get the job done category.

My advice, if you want to buy a certain type of camera for instance the Sony CyberShot H5 , enter the name in google and type "sucks" after it, to see how many people hated it. You will always have a few haters, heck just look at this board, but you should get a good idea of what people think.

If there is page after page about someone saying something sucks about the camera, then you should take that into consideration.

This Sony CyberShot H5 seems to be pretty slick. Mom dukes told me that a friend of hers has one and he swears by it, and he is a novice so, thats a good vote.

I went nuts searching and searching for the right camera and in the end I just went with this Sony CyberShot H5.

#5 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • 4,919 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:34 AM

I'm getting myself a Microsoft Zune, I know I'm taking a chance but I like the idea of wireless file sharing. It's a crazy concept, kinda like digging in other people's mp3 crates. This will be my first ipod so it will be a long and arduous journey getting all my CDs on there. But when I'm driving around with a blunt in my hand and I don't have to rifle through the pile of CD cases in my backseat, it will be well worth it.

#6 hot_cocoa

hot_cocoa

flow slow as mongo

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:50 PM

does the zune sharing thing just let you go into other peoples files whenever they get in a certain range of you or do you have to do like a wireless connect with the person and they have to like agree to it? anyone know?

#7 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,077 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:56 PM

YO!!! ABOUT THE ZUNE!!!!!

Read this shit first!!! http://www.suntimes....-Andy23.article

It goes on at length about what a headache the thing is. Just be careful, I haven't played with it at all, but this dude seemed determined to let people know how much it sucks!!!

FIRST COUPLE LINES OF ARTICLE:

Y es, Microsoft's new Zune digital music player is just plain dreadful. I've spent a week setting this thing up and using it, and the overall experience is about as pleasant as having an airbag deploy in your face.

#8 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:41 PM

YO!!! ABOUT THE ZUNE!!!!!

Read this shit first!!! http://www.suntimes....-Andy23.article

It goes on at length about what a headache the thing is. Just be careful, I haven't played with it at all, but this dude seemed determined to let people know how much it sucks!!!

FIRST COUPLE LINES OF ARTICLE:

Y es, Microsoft's new Zune digital music player is just plain dreadful. I've spent a week setting this thing up and using it, and the overall experience is about as pleasant as having an airbag deploy in your face.

Damn...

Dude Fucking Came Down Hard On The Zune
PSP Is the Way to Go

#9 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,077 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:08 PM

I know, I know....I felt like I had to post it. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's Zune parade, who knows, it could be the shit....but this guy dosen't think so, I felt like people should know.

I would try to see what WIRED's stance on Zune is, because they seem to have a pretty good handle on what is and isn't "the shit"....

#10 ren

ren

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 4,538 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 05:06 PM

already got it.

A MacBook Pro

Posted Image

This joint is seeerriiiouusss!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic