5 replies to this topic

#1 pencilface

pencilface

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:50 AM

i was just listening to it and it's amazing.... really gritty. obviously made well before grimm and doom fell out. beats by Doom, Count bass D etc... some doom beats that arent on any of the special herbs series and an awesome cleaning up and rehashing of the "black bastards" beat by KMD.

#2 Drums

Drums

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:13 PM

i was just listening to it and it's amazing.... really gritty. obviously made well before grimm and doom fell out. beats by Doom, Count bass D etc... some doom beats that arent on any of the special herbs series and an awesome cleaning up and rehashing of the "black bastards" beat by KMD.

yeah. i got it. i really liked it back when i got it. can't say i'm listening to it that often anymore though.

#3 GTAsoldier

GTAsoldier

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Interests:Looking up music, playing videogames, and living my life is what I'm interested in now.

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:09 PM

I listened to at leats a few of the tracks from the "Downfall" album by Grimm, and it was great. B)

It's just a shame that Doom & Grimm fellout. ;)

#4 NineSSix

NineSSix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:17 PM

I got it, & I won't lie, I didn't really feel it. I think I need to listen to it again, cause it's been a while. But then again it's like that with damn near everything I got.

#5 names

names

Rookie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:24 PM

Point of interest, I'm pretty sure the sample for voices pt. 0 and pt. 1 off downfall is the same as Operation Life Saver off Madvillainy. Anyone know if doom produced that track?

#6 pencilface

pencilface

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:07 PM

Point of interest, I'm pretty sure the sample for voices pt. 0 and pt. 1 off downfall is the same as Operation Life Saver off Madvillainy. Anyone know if doom produced that track?

it's not the same sample i dont think - the 'voices' sample is "for love..." (or something like that) by George Duke from his lp "aura will prevail".... great track.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users