34 replies to this topic

#1 spooky

spooky

Heroin Traffiker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:13 PM

Why do you think white men/Asian women are most popular pair in USA?
Pretty soon half of USA gonna be white men/asian women couples, i'm a black woman and jealous of these such couples, i cry every night about this mess. people in california say they see white men and asian women couples every single day and all day long but they don't see black women with any non-black men.

what's going on here now, its in movies, tv shows and etc. i'm crying right now. its hurts to see asian women with white men. Most black women are slim and slender to. i just want white men/black women or any non-black man hook up more.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I really don't think this is something to cry about. Alot of the white guys who date Asian girls are the guys who no one else would want to date..so they find someone who worships their skin color and the roundness of their eyes. I mean, Asian women are beautiful, but they need to raise their standards..and their morals. White guys really only portray Asian women as submissive whores with tight vaginas, which probably isn't true, but what guy wouldn't want that?

SOURCE

It's threads like these that remind me why I love the interweb.

#2 WIGWAMone

WIGWAMone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:22 PM

Asian women as submissive whores with tight vaginas

this reminds me...

#3 spooky

spooky

Heroin Traffiker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:57 PM

this reminds me that gay asian males also have tighter holes

fixt

#4 WIGWAMone

WIGWAMone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:48 AM

ha good one

#5 sugoisounds

sugoisounds

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts
  • Soundcloud:sugoisounds

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:09 AM

another thing you never see is asian (indian/pakistani) / black couples. but you do get indian/white couples so it's not religion

95% of white males have at one point in their lives, experienced yellow fever. Many factors have contributed to this phenomenon such as guilt from head taxes, internment camps, dropping the Nuclear bomb and the Viet Nam War . This exchange works both ways as asian girls have a tendency to go for white guys. (White girls never go for asian guys. Bruce Lee and Paul Kariya’s dad are the only recorded instances in modern history). Asian girls often to do this to get back at their strict traditional fathers. There is also the option of dating black guys, but they know deep down that this would give their non-english speaking grandmother(s) a heart attack.

White men love asian women so much that they will go to extremes such as stating that Sandra Oh is sexy, teaching English in Asia, playing in a coed volleyball league, or attending institutions such as UBC or UCLA (please note that both schools’ colors of “blue” and “yellow” are intentional also the “A” in “UCLA” stand for “Asian” while the “B” in “UBC” stands for “Billion” try and figure out what the rest of the letters stand for). Another factor that draws white guys to asian women is that white women are jealous of them.

Take for instance the fact that asian women well into their 30s and 40s retain teen / college girl looks without the help of botox, yoga or a trendy diet (future posts). Asian women also avoid key white women characteristics such as having a mid life crisis, divorce, and hobbies that don’t involve taking care of the children (also future posts). Should white guy / asian girl marry, they produce hybrids that are atheistically pleasing, but are very annoying. This practice is also a means by which white people can catch up to the asian peoples in the population race, as most of the hybrids often act white rather than asian.

http://stuffwhitepeo...11-asian-girls/
check out the comments

#6 spooky

spooky

Heroin Traffiker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:36 AM

another thing you never see is asian (indian/pakistani) / black couples. but you do get indian/white couples so it's not religion

http://stuffwhitepeo...11-asian-girls/
check out the comments

Too long and looked boring. I prefer to read people saying "the white guys that go for Asians can't get normal chicks in the first place. It's almost like settling for a boy."

#7 taza_one

taza_one

Taste Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,460 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/titobeats

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

Everybody knows those dirty whiteboys have an Asian fetish. B)

I didn't bother to read what Spooky linked to. Probably a bunch of ignorant bullshit. While I can see the humor in such stupidity, it generally just makes me shake my head. I know the world is full of morons. Some might say me included.

#8 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

I'm a White guy with a Black woman, and we get shit from White AND Black folks (sometimes even distant family)...I don't let it faze me though...we stopped caring about what stupid people think a long time ago.

#9 MCMD

MCMD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Music + Video Games

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

For the record I am white and have an asian girlfriend. I didn't go out to find one and she isn't very submissive. Sounds to me like that chick is probably fat / ugly. Maybe she could get a guy if she stopped sitting around feeling bad for her self and went out and had a good time.

#10 iammzac

iammzac

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

The past 6 girls my best friend has been with have all been asian.

#11 spooky

spooky

Heroin Traffiker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

I'm a White guy with a Black woman, and we get shit from White AND Black folks (sometimes even distant family)...I don't let it faze me though...we stopped caring about what stupid people think a long time ago.

Dating a black woman is the quickest way to show your stance on racial equality and how acceptable your views are to the mainstream world. It's literary like writing a book called "I voted for Obama". You go to your friends and say "This is my girlfirend... what? You have a problem that she's black? I just so happen to prefer the dark meat friend and I'll tell you this- she's as good as any of our women."

how come black women complain so much?

Coz they're pissed yo!

#12 DJ Sci

DJ Sci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Making beats, hip hop, jazz guitar

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:31 PM

i srsly cant relate to this. in my city (chicago) i barely see any asian/white couples, in fact, i see very few interracial couples...

#13 spooky

spooky

Heroin Traffiker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:38 PM

i srsly cant relate to this. in my city (chicago) i barely see any asian/white couples, in fact, i see very few interracial couples...

Same here dude, but that's because I live in a town with lots of good looking people so few will settle for asians.

#14 taza_one

taza_one

Taste Maker

• Members
  • 3,460 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:39 PM

Wow, pretty much everyone I know is in or a product of mixed relationships. We keep to ourselves.

#15 miss stress

miss stress

Cool Table shareholder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:47 PM

Dating a black woman is the quickest way to show your stance on racial equality and how acceptable your views are to the mainstream world. It's literary like writing a book called "I voted for Obama". You go to your friends and say "This is my girlfirend... what? You have a problem that she's black? I just so happen to prefer the dark meat friend and I'll tell you this- she's as good as any of our women."

Coz they're pissed yo!

Spooky, you have what I like to call "baby momma syndrome".

By that I mean, you're a biter/negative person just because ............ especially when it comes to black people.

#16 spooky

spooky

Heroin Traffiker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:19 PM

you're a biter/negative person just because ............ especially when it comes to black people.

Posted Image

#17 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

I have a hard time believing Spooky is truly as bitter/negative as you all think. I just think he enjoys fucking with people's minds...and ya'll tend to fall for it. Personally I believe he's a comedian trying out new material, or getting material for a book. I don't take too much of what he says seriously...just kick back and enjoy the absurdity of it all. Good times for all! (Actually rather surprised that so many of you get so upset by him) B)

But back on topic, I've actually dated an Asian girl before too...didn't get nearly as many dirty looks.

Regardless, it all boils down to preference...I like girls with dark hair & dark eyes...here in San Diego, that often means Asians, Black girls, or Latinas. I happened to find a sexy Black/Puerto Rican girl that was down-to-earth, mellow, & worth marrying. I lucked out like a muh-fuggah. To each their own.

PS - No wonder you don't see to many interracial couples in Chi-City...lotta racist mo-fos out there. That's where my girl's family is from. I've visited a few times, and DAMN. So-Cal racists ain't got shit on Illinois racists...lol.

#18 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,501 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:21 AM

I have a hard time believing Spooky is truly as bitter/negative as you all think. I just think he enjoys fucking with people's minds...and ya'll tend to fall for it.

ding ding ding! we have a winner!

#19 .SMALLNUMBERS.

.SMALLNUMBERS.

Mustached Assailant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Anything design related.

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:42 PM

asian chicks have always seemed to be attracted to me, moreso than any race. latinas second, black chicks in very dead last.

luckily, i found a beautiful young lady (mexican) who is perfect to me (:

but i dig every color, a sexy woman is a sexy woman, period.

#20 J Barnes

J Barnes

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,220 posts
  • Interests:Records and Drinking

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

but i dig every color, a sexy woman is a sexy woman, period.

Agreed,

but don't say period while mentioning women it makes me think of....

Well, you know.

#21 .SMALLNUMBERS.

.SMALLNUMBERS.

Mustached Assailant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:48 PM

^ LOL i was thinkin that the second i wrote it....

ahhh, immaturity.... :blink:

#22 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • 4,902 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:56 PM

luckily, i found a beautiful young lady (mexican) who is perfect to me (:

Good for you bro, my girl's from Peru (here on a work visa) and fuck anyone who has a problem with it. I've dealt with the jokes about her just being with me to get legalized and all that but whatever, people are always gonna have shit to say. I take it with stride.

Luckily my family has been very open and welcoming with her, but I am a little nervous about meeting her family. They might be like "who's this Gringo?" :P

#23 .SMALLNUMBERS.

.SMALLNUMBERS.

Mustached Assailant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

Good for you bro, my girl's from Peru (here on a work visa) and fuck anyone who has a problem with it. I've dealt with the jokes about her just being with me to get legalized and all that but whatever, people are always gonna have shit to say. I take it with stride.

Luckily my family has been very open and welcoming with her, but I am a little nervous about meeting her family. They might be like "who's this Gringo?" :P

^ cool man! maybe brush up on your spanish skills abit, i know they'll appreciate the gesture no matter how bad it is! :D

#24 neologism

neologism

STMB Sex Ed.

• Members
  • 4,641 posts
  • Interests:world domination

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

i think asian chicks are cute, but never been with one. just cause i think they are probaly easier to look at than be with. not sure why

#25 ren

ren

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 4,538 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

yah man,
get her to teach you about the culture, habits and what not, that way you'll fit in a little better and be a little less of a gringo.

#26 .SMALLNUMBERS.

.SMALLNUMBERS.

Mustached Assailant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

i think asian chicks are cute, but never been with one. just cause i think they are probaly easier to look at than be with. not sure why

wish i would've had that insight some years ago...

#27 catfish and grits

catfish and grits

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:30 AM

SUBBASS, YOU'RE ME NEW HERO!

#28 Disco Godfather

Disco Godfather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:50 AM

PS - No wonder you don't see to many interracial couples in Chi-City...lotta racist mo-fos out there. That's where my girl's family is from. I've visited a few times, and DAMN. So-Cal racists ain't got shit on Illinois racists...lol.

woooord. every time i tell my grandma about a new girl the first thing she asks is 'shes not black is she?'

#29 taza_one

taza_one

Taste Maker

• Members
  • 3,460 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:35 PM

My girlfriend is black and asian. Before that she's cool and lucky for me, a human being.

#30 spooky

spooky

Heroin Traffiker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:43 PM

woooord. every time i tell my grandma about a new girl the first thing she asks is 'shes not black is she?'

My grandfather is the same way. Crazy ol' gramps. Gotta love the man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users