Beyondjazz vol. 3 out now!

2 replies to this topic

#1 beyondjazz.net

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 06:26 PM

Beyondjazz vol. 3 out now!

The third Beyondjazz compilation - aptly titled Beyondjazz vol. 3 - is just released! We believe it's another fresh and diverse selection of bruk, hip-hop, nujazz and deep house cuts - and the feedback so far has been amazing. The tunes are provided by cats from all around the Globe like Inverse Cinematics, Jonny Miller, Aroop Roy, Mixed Moods, Oracle, Masoul etc. Where can i listen to it? How can i get it? How much is it? Click the cover for answers!

Posted Image

"Too much to choose from ... this album will be in my co-op playlist for a long time. Excellent comp." - Daz-I-Kue (Bugz in The Attic)

"...Amazing compilation! I will chart and play this one out. Congrats!" - Osunlade (Yoruba Records)

"Nuff props to Beyondjazz for pulling together a forward thinking selection of modern day music by next generation pioneers!" - Mark de Clive-Lowe

"This shit is hot. Easily one of the best compilations this year. Wish I had gotten this in time for my gig with Jazzanova last week!" - J-Justice (Suntzu Sound)

"Many thanks for the compilation...good stuff! I am especially feelin the Inverse Cinematics and Yosaku tracks ... both top floor fillers." - Mad Mats (Raw Fusion)

"Third time up but standards remain: fresh, exclusive broken and nu-jazz vibes from Austria to Australia find their way to you thanks to reliable Belgian connectors Beyondjazz." - Amar Patel (Straight No Chaser)

Hope you will enjoy it too! :(

#2 Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 09:48 PM

dammmmmmn I like this! To bad Im shifty about online purchasing :D

#3 beyondjazz.net

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 11:17 PM

View PostGforce, on Dec 7 2006, 06:48 AM, said:

dammmmmmn I like this! To bad Im shifty about online purchasing B)

Gforce, change your mind this time, you will love the comp. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users