• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 J-Syxx

J-Syxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 10:52 AM

Did anyone from here ever visit that site? Well I used hiphopsite.com's forums for a lot of my hip hop discussion, news, etc. The forums have been offline for months now, with absolutely no indication of whether they'll ever be back. It seems hiphopsite and the people that run it couldn't give a fuck about all the people who posted in those forums (including the artists), and I could really give less of a fuck about them now.

I'm wondering though has another forum somewhere taken over as the mecca of Doom discussion, because I really want to keep up on shit.

I also wouldn't mind suggestions for general hip hop boards. The one at hiphopsite.com was the best one I had come across. A lot of the others are too full of anti-backpackers, 50 Cent net street teams, and other miscellaneous wackness. This place seems good, but I don't know how active it really is.

#2 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 04 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

Did anyone from here ever visit that site? Well I used hiphopsite.com's forums for a lot of my hip hop discussion, news, etc. The forums have been offline for months now, with absolutely no indication of whether they'll ever be back. It seems hiphopsite and the people that run it couldn't give a fuck about all the people who posted in those forums (including the artists), and I could really give less of a fuck about them now.

I'm wondering though has another forum somewhere taken over as the mecca of Doom discussion, because I really want to keep up on shit.

I also wouldn't mind suggestions for general hip hop boards. The one at hiphopsite.com was the best one I had come across. A lot of the others are too full of anti-backpackers, 50 Cent net street teams, and other miscellaneous wackness. This place seems good, but I don't know how active it really is.

Stay Here...

We Will Give You Shelter

Yeah I Was Bummed
No More Doom Lyrics...

#3 whorocks

whorocks

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 05:29 PM

actually DOOM's forums have been up and running for a few days now. You can't access them through mfdoomsite though, you have to go to hiphopsite and then click on "HHS Forums"

#4 neologism

neologism

STMB Sex Ed.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,641 posts
  • Interests:world domination

Posted 04 December 2006 - 08:04 PM

Stay Here...

We Will Give You Shelter
Yeah I Was Bummed
No More Doom Lyrics...

just dont be like soul strut and break our board.

have a nice day ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users