• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:11 PM

I'm a little late on this one but I like this cat

I'll take my late pass...this gets my approval I like "BEFORE I GO"

What y'all know about him?

Posted Image

All I know he was down with Beat Society and I think he is from Philly some compare him to Dilla (don't get all postal either).

Anyway he got some cuts with Bahamadia, Kamachi isn't he the dude from Army of Pharoahs? and Grand Agent
he uses a sample on Super Mario on one of his cuts

#2 Urbaniak

Urbaniak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 06:35 PM

Hezekiah says he's better than Madlib.

#3 bb_double

bb_double

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:u

Posted 25 November 2006 - 08:37 PM

thanks for the reminder gonna have to pull this one out, last time i heard this was maybe a month or 2 after it came out i remember it was really good but i was expectin at little too much before it came out

i remember in all his interviews he was disrespectin sayin he is the greatest producer, said hes better then diamond, madlib, large pro the only person he said was on the same level was dilla

i am pretty sure he is from delaware and moved to philly and got his start their producin for illadelph artists musiq, bilial bahmidia , and others and yeah he's one of the main heads from beat society

edit- just read new record on "Rawkus and Soulspazm in February or March 2007”

check out his myspace for more info about him wow the thiefs theme remix is really good on their

#4 miss stress

miss stress

Cool Table shareholder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 11:31 PM

thanks for the reminder gonna have to pull this one out, last time i heard this was maybe a month or 2 after it came out i remember it was really good but i was expectin at little too much before it came out

i remember in all his interviews he was disrespectin sayin he is the greatest producer, said hes better then diamond, madlib, large pro the only person he said was on the same level was dilla
i am pretty sure he is from delaware and moved to philly and got his start their producin for illadelph artists musiq, bilial bahmidia , and others and yeah he's one of the main heads from beat society

edit- just read new record on "Rawkus and Soulspazm in February or March 2007
check out his myspace for more info about him wow the thiefs theme remix is really good on their

Thanks for the info BB

I know I'm a lil late but I had been hearing the name and I finally picked up the album not too shabby I'll be checking for the new one

I dunno about him comparing himself to other greats.......................................

#5 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:24 AM

edit- just read new record on "Rawkus and Soulspazm in February or March 2007

sounds like pencilface

#6 pencilface

pencilface

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:40 AM

sounds like pencilface

but does he look like pencilface??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users