Photo

How I spent time on the phone at work today...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:19 PM

every time i was on the phone i was just drawing random shapes on scrap paper. and i was on the phone all phucking day!!! so you can imagine how long i was on the phone because all these little shapes i was just drawing, and phone time got more and more and more frequent, so i just added more shapes.

oh did i mention that i do this productive waste of time every day? but i always just scribble some images, maybe a ninja turtle, bart or my tattoo..but this time i had so much time i just added more and more. then i got girly and added color to it...from work quality hi-liters, feel like an extra out of office space..the brown guy that couldnt be in the movie, because they already had the minority in the cast...haha how did that guy cuss again?hilarious..oh the scrap. i found it in my pocket when i forgot about it,was about to throw it in the garbage so i just decided to take a pic.

PHONES ARE A PHUCKING WASTE OF TIME. i hate them

Posted Image

#2 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:56 PM

that looks like my notes for psycholoy class sort of

#3 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 11:31 PM

but this time i had so much time i just added more and more. then i got girly and added color to it... to

Shokesy, you live allllllllllll the way in Canada yet somehow you remind me of someone I know some of the shit you say it's like deja vu or something ....wierd

You crack me up...

In other news, that South park website you hooked up was a goldmine I think it's down now. I was watching "Ginger Kids" the other night

ROFL @ Cartman as a Ginger Kids

#4 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 11:49 PM

Shokesy, you live allllllllllll the way in Canada yet somehow you remind me of someone I know some of the shit you say it's like deja vu or something ....wierd

You crack me up...
In other news, that South park website you hooked up was a goldmine I think it's down now. I was watching "Ginger Kids" the other night

ROFL @ Cartman as a Ginger Kids

haha beat'ress i feel the same way a lot of times...it's all about good peoples sharing the same traits. its wierd, i feel old sometimes, but i appreciate the "wisdom" or whatever you call it that u get., when u compile years. i find that the more and more people that i meet, they are fractions of cool people i've met in the past, but an amalgation of their positive traits at the same time.

oh, and i have to ask about YOUR personal commentary on your gif. i saw it before somewhere else, and i'm trying to decide what's funnier, the fact that the chick runs away from a creature behind bullet proof glass, or the fact that she looks like a seal that retracted after deciding it was the weaker of the species when she crawls. cause she looks totally like a seal...and not on that "kiss from a rose" tip! you know? ya i know u know!

#5 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 12:08 AM

haha beat'ress i feel the same way a lot of times...it's all about good peoples sharing the same traits. its wierd, i feel old sometimes, but i appreciate the "wisdom" or whatever you call it that u get., when u compile years. i find that the more and more people that i meet, they are fractions of cool people i've met in the past, but an amalgation of their positive traits at the same time.

I dunno, it's like you think you and your friends be on some "other" stuff only to find out people in another country say the same shit. It's bananas........

I think along time ago you said "when I'm feeling sexy ...I do this" you had me rolling off that too. I'm like WORD! he says that?

HA! Kiss from a rose
YEA............I like how she is all "seal friendly" with that hat on her head

Her face at the end is classic!

Peep the news correspondent's face in the top right corner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users