• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

so...Boulder is flooding like a mofo right now, yet somehow (thankfully) my area of the state has stayed relatively dry, no flooding at least...hopefully that won't jinx it lol. but i go up to CU for film school, and classes have been cancelled both today and for tomorrow...but i've been paying attention to the build-up of this weather, and it's kind of odd that the entire nation seems to be experiencing this on some sort of level.

what's even weirder is that the NWS radar seems to show that these super-storms of sorts are concentrated only in major cities...here's the link:

http://radar.weather...rid=FTG&loop=no

now i'd like to make a disclaimer that i'm very skeptical when it comes to "conspiracies" and "theories" and the whole Alex Jones-y camp that seems to exploit every opportunity like this to cry foul...but it's very hard to deny that this doesn't really look like normal weather patterns, wtf? Indianapolis is flooding, but Fort Wayne is just gravy? that doesn't make a lot of sense...and where I live, people one town over are dying and drowning and evacuating their homes as the national guard comes in and meanwhile i spent all day jacking off and eating McDonald's with no semblance of any flooding whatsoever...idk, to me it's just a little strange to see/hear about a natural disaster so close by that doesn't affect me in any way...cause it's fucking close, i'm maybe 10-15 miles out from the chaos. any thoughts? you guys experiencing any weird shit?

#2 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

The Planet is changing, there are cycles with everything, some are hacked and played around with, funny(as in fucking weird!! not ha ha! funny) it's on the 13th right after the 9/11 anniversary . why is it funny ? the 13th is 1+3, that equals 4, four split up is four 1's, 1111. Where am I going with this ? Has ODK finally flipped ? hold on I'll explain. When you play around with certain numbers in a certain way they can do really weird things like 1111 x 1111 = 1234321, there's a pyramid pattern, also starting at the 1 and count in, it's 2,4,6, it goes on, play around with it. So if they never told you this at school, and trust me they won't, imagine what else they haven't told you. Back to this date and weather link, and certain buildings in certain areas never, ever being affected, think, Buckingham Palace, The Vatican, The White House, why are areas like these not effected, oh silly me!! they're the three things, that are needed to be viewed strong, via the media, and will never be touched. When these events take place, we go into a state of fear, the amount that is charged up through summer going into September is unbelievable, then we unknowingly put this energy forward, and it's manipulated. Kids going back to school, is a classic, most of them are frightened, this carries on for a couple of weeks and settles, there is always trouble in September, that is pure manipulation. On the 13th we are 7 days away from a full moon, go back to that number thing where I break it down to 2,4,6, the next number would be 4 because there is no other 4 to add to it, now add 2,4,6 and 4, your going to get 16, 1+6 = 7, oh and 7 + 4 = 11 :blink: 11 is an occult symbol for gateway they're a symbol of the sides of the doorway way open. If I know how to do this, Imagine people that own and control stuff, really knowing what they're doing with this, you could direct peoples energy in any manner you need, just through fear. All of the above is an occult tactic. The planet is also changing naturally, a lot of things are going to be deleted, this negative planned playout we're all involved in, is an attempt to stop this cycle, like the weather being ridiculously placed at certain points, it's not going to happen because it takes way too much energy to have such a negative dense reality like this, but it will take what seems like time to us, for it all to be unpicked, and we would probably have breakdowns everywhere due to it happening as quick as a snare hit. Also loads of weird shit goes on in Denver, look at the airport, and the artwork that was painted there, which funnily enough has been painted over, And the Royal family buying up land near the airport under a ghost name. There's probably loads more going on globally, and then throw Syria in for good measure. Things to look at, are Leylines, sacred Geometry, Occult numbers, know the basics and you can see this stuff coming a mile off. Things always look strange until you shift your view point, you can see the bigger picture then. It's not a conspiracy if there is proof, and if there is proof, then we need to ask what the fuck is going on, when you know what the fuck is going on, then you know what the fuck to do and how!

#3 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

For me, I noticed major changes in 2004. I was working outside. I had been used to the local cycles, generally very predictable. That year, it began a state of being very erratic. Ironically, 2004 was the same year Bush and Cheney decided to invade Iraq despite massive world wide protests. Not sayin, just sayin.

Posted Image

#4 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,010 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Ironically, 2004 was the same year Bush and Cheney decided to invade Iraq despite massive world wide protests. Not sayin, just sayin.

Well since Iraq was actually invaded in 2003 I don't know how ironic your story really is.

#5 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

Hm. Maybe it was a delayed reaction. I don't know, but it was about that time. I remember drawing parallels then. Collective consciousness ect. I don't know. When I was a teenager smoking lots of weed my friends and I were always talking about how people can effect weather.

There is some doc, I will look it up, of "the bear man" or something, he went and lived with bears in Alaska. He had no rain for a while and desperately needed it. Then it began to rain directly over him. I dont know man. Shaman shit.

Edit. So here is that vid. Not sayin, just sayin. It gets good at 1:45, but the dude is obviously a bit difficult to watch. Enjoy!

#6 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

HAARP kinda scares me, the implications of that machine are pretty vast...
and like i mentioned before, i really don't like the whole Jesse Ventura everything-is-a-conspiracy-by-the-government-trying-to-kill-you crowd, but damn...it's kinda hard to dismiss a machine that not only exists, but has been proven to be used in weird weathery experiments conducted by scientists working directly under the U.S. military...that's like some cold war, black-ops shit. and people roll their eyes when they said years ago that our country will eventually turn into a closed-down, martial law-regime kinda thing because many conspiracy theorists take it to levels of scandal that are really hard to swallow at certain points (like the occult and Aleister Crowley have invaded popular music to inject every single tv show/movie/song/public appearance with demonic symbolism just taunting people in the know and brainwashing stupid people into joining them willingly, now that sounds kinda stupid)

...but imo, if there were some shit to go down-- it wouldn't be from some crazy terrorist attack on every major city...it would probably be some shit people are willing to take for granted, like saying "Oh, it's the crazy weather that's killing off a bunch of people and destroying all of our homes and property, looks like we need the National Guard to come rescue us and temporarily house us in some government-funded camp..ya know, just till we get back on our feet and can assess the damage," and then that temporary housing turns into permanent housing in some weird FEMA camp in the middle of nowhere lol. idk, that's just my two cents. it's kinda weird though that after five days of the worst rain we've had in hundreds of years, it just now passed over and we're back to a hot, sunny day like before. usually weather lingers around longer, and doesn't target the most populated cities in the region before just dissipating into nothing.

#7 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

HARPP is nutty. Brilliant if true, but nutty. Reminds me of Tesla. He was a genius in all regards. Developed AC (alternating current), he even envisioned sending electricity that would carry images. Kind of what we have now. Tho, I do not believe he had any knowledge of digital.

#8 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:My Ganja, Oranges, Coffee
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/head-jamz

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

Fucking Longmont was getting mandatory evacuations cuz of this shit. Closin' like every road n shit but yo the storms probably gonna come back so I'm ready for round two SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

HAARP kinda scares me, the implications of that machine are pretty vast...
and like i mentioned before, i really don't like the whole Jesse Ventura everything-is-a-conspiracy-by-the-government-trying-to-kill-you crowd, but damn...it's kinda hard to dismiss a machine that not only exists, but has been proven to be used in weird weathery experiments conducted by scientists working directly under the U.S. military...that's like some cold war, black-ops shit. and people roll their eyes when they said years ago that our country will eventually turn into a closed-down, martial law-regime kinda thing because many conspiracy theorists take it to levels of scandal that are really hard to swallow at certain points (like the occult and Aleister Crowley have invaded popular music to inject every single tv show/movie/song/public appearance with demonic symbolism just taunting people in the know and brainwashing stupid people into joining them willingly, now that sounds kinda stupid)

...but imo, if there were some shit to go down-- it wouldn't be from some crazy terrorist attack on every major city...it would probably be some shit people are willing to take for granted, like saying "Oh, it's the crazy weather that's killing off a bunch of people and destroying all of our homes and property, looks like we need the National Guard to come rescue us and temporarily house us in some government-funded camp..ya know, just till we get back on our feet and can assess the damage," and then that temporary housing turns into permanent housing in some weird FEMA camp in the middle of nowhere lol. idk, that's just my two cents. it's kinda weird though that after five days of the worst rain we've had in hundreds of years, it just now passed over and we're back to a hot, sunny day like before. usually weather lingers around longer, and doesn't target the most populated cities in the region before just dissipating into nothing.

The way to deal with this and yes it can be frightening, is just keep digging, Crowley set up loads of occult stuff, he changed the spelling of certain words to create more power for rituals, you must have seen the inverted pentagram in the road layout at the White house, open google earth and draw in some other shapes, and there'e an owl, more pentagrams the Iron Cross and a side view of the Pyramid in Giza, there is also a 13 tier Pyramid, that starts at the White House and ends on the Freemason building, switch to sky view and it gets more weird, it's built by star movements and the Solstices, trust me I've studied the occult for about 10 years and for me looking at things in this manner add up compared to the ballbags we're force fed on rotation, when one celeb dies of so called drug issues and the rest of the lame reasons, look for the other 2 celebs less well known that will also be taken out, always happens in 3's. and yes every part of this reality is affected, everything, we're all in it, no one is on the outside looking in. Everything is energy and can be manipulated, we are weapons ourselves but they don't want us to work that one out. When you can get the hang of mastering your own reality everything changes around you, but we all got to get on the same page, we're getting there though.

#10 Templar

Templar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

on the weather issue:

on the other issue:

#11 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

Fucking Longmont was getting mandatory evacuations cuz of this shit. Closin' like every road n shit but yo the storms probably gonna come back so I'm ready for round two SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that where you're at, Joker? i'm surprised whenever i find a fellow Coloradan on the boards, haha...so far, the only two i've met are SunnyMeadowz and Tepaphone.

#12 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/hungrym4n

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Man, I feel yall on the crazy shit that happens in September. We got hit by Hurricane Rita in September of '05, 3 weeks after Katrina hit New Orleans, which was also a category 5 storm. Then Hurricane Ike 3 years later in September, which was only a category 3 but just as devastating. It was like something out of a post-apocalyptic movie. People fighting over gasoline, ice, and generators. I saw boats on top of warehouse buildings, houses with entire roofs missing, trees that had cut houses in half, trash and debris everwhere, powerlines laying all over the ground and across major roads, cars flipped upside down, etc. Not to mention the flooding from 2nd storm. I was lucky enough to get power back on after 3 weeks on both storms, but I know people that went 6-8 weeks with no power, still going back and forth to work.

in some weird FEMA camp in the middle of nowhere lol.

The outskirts of Houston. lol. There are still FEMA trailers all over the place out here, a lot that never were never even used, just rotting away.

I'm just glad the gulf coast has been quite since then. Now it's just drought, it rarely rains at all here. Trees are dying left and right.

I don't even know what to think about man made changes in weather, I definitely wouldn't doubt it though. I know all the crazy chem-trails aren't normal. There's a lot crazy unexplained weather occurances nowadays, but the thing about weather is that it's even more unnatural when it doesn't change.

#13 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:My Ganja, Oranges, Coffee
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/head-jamz

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

is that where you're at, Joker? i'm surprised whenever i find a fellow Coloradan on the boards, haha...so far, the only two i've met are SunnyMeadowz and Tepaphone.

YUP

#14 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

We should try to get the CO members together and all hit up the JW show on the 3rd as a 'crew'!

#15 ras dude

ras dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:drumming, glaucoma medication, shit from the 70's, podcasts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

Goddamn I miss CO. I would put up with manmade weather over bathing in rads from Fukushima over here.
  • SunnyMeadowz likes this

#16 Tep⟑ph✆ne

Tep⟑ph✆ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Like 20% on some loan shark ish.
  • Soundcloud:tepaphone

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Goddamn I miss CO. I would put up with manmade weather over bathing in rads from Fukushima over here.

Well put Ras! There was something unnatural about that flood though, weather it was intentional or a side-effect. Never seen some clouds just parked over the mountains for so long like that.

By the way, who is JW?

#17 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

By the way, who is JW?

Posted Image

Jonwayne
  • Crystal Joker and James Frank. like this

#18 Tep⟑ph✆ne

Tep⟑ph✆ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Like 20% on some loan shark ish.
  • Soundcloud:tepaphone

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

Dur! STMB poster boy...Sounds ill but my schedule won't permit it. Dude is good at rapping though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users