• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

Hey guys,

I've always wondered how people are able to browse through all these topics, and even reply to threads from like '08 and earlier...there isn't any search feature as far as i know, the search bar at the top will only bring up results from the actual ST site. i'd like to peruse through old topics to make sure i don't create an already up-and-running topic for a thread, but the only way i can see myself doing that is by painstakingly going through, page by page in reverse chronological order...are you guys really going through that much trouble, or am i just semi-retarded?

#2 CertafiedBluntHead

CertafiedBluntHead

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

if you type in site:stonesthrow.com in your google search followed by whatever topic or keywords you're trying to search you should be able to find pretty much whatever

#3 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,987 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

if you type in site:stonesthrow.com in your google search followed by whatever topic or keywords you're trying to search you should be able to find pretty much whatever

Yup. I type in whatever I'm looking up followed by STMB in google. Every few months I search for that Koushik thread where everyone complains about Koushik ripping people off for mix CDs. So in that case I just type 'Koushik mix CDs STMB'.

#4 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:38 AM

The Gaylib thread was classic. Especially the pic war that started on page 5, sucks that most of the pics are no longer there but you get the idea.

http://www.stonesthr...pic=9643&st=120

#5 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

The Gaylib thread was classic. Especially the pic war that started on page 5, sucks that most of the pics are no longer there but you get the idea.

http://www.stonesthr...pic=9643&st=120

oh my god. I was 11 when that thread was made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users