Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:15 AM
Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:43 AM
Here's some wisdom
1) don't sell your music till you have a solid fan base
2) don't think that having the best gear will make you better
3) be creative
4) be influenced, listen to people's advice no matter how harsh it is
5) don't spam, IT WONT WORK
6) be confident
Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:27 AM
8) Enjoy it.
9) Study instrumentals from well respected producers, learn some shit.
10) Don't stop creating your music.
11) Wake up, Drink coffee, Eat cheetos, Smoke weed alot, Take a nap, Wake up and Make a beats should be your basic daily ritual.
12) It's always good to be a perfectionist and try and make the beat perfect, but sometimes beats like to breath too.
13) Always ask permission to remix another persons beat.
Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:53 AM
15) always wrap it up (you know what i mean)
16) keep all solids/fluids away from your equipment
17) don't smoke bath salts
18) don't start a new thread if a similar one already exists
19) don't troll
20) use smilies sparingly
21) don't post shit when you're drunk (or too high)
22) stay away from flipping any acapellas you aren't ready to, i.e. DOOM/ATCQ/Jay Dee/etc.
23) be prepared to receive tons of snarky remarks and insults from vets on here that prey on the young like Jeff Goldblum in Deathwish
24) Good Burger = okay movie
Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:01 AM
Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:07 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users