lol

im just one curious kid

#2 grizz grizzlebee

Crusty Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:27 AM

well, as a matter of fact, uncle grizz just happened into a jarfull of some sticky skunk shit like a month ago (in the midwest). some real "two hitter quitter". this stuff is bathed in crystals. not sure what the strain is, my guess is its a skunk strain, but whateva the name, i call it stickyicky!

#3 Just

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:music

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:53 AM

View Postgrizz grizzlebee, on Oct 6 2006, 07:27 AM, said:

well, as a matter of fact, uncle grizz just happened into a jarfull of some sticky skunk shit like a month ago (in the midwest). some real "two hitter quitter". this stuff is bathed in crystals. not sure what the strain is, my guess is its a skunk strain, but whateva the name, i call it stickyicky!

I was in st louis some weeks ago, and a guy at a jamaican restaurant gave me some great greenery. almost the quality i'm used to from the netherland...

#4 NineSSix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:41 AM

Best I've ever had here in TX, was from Austin (dro/hash), always cop some there cause thats were I go to hit the shows up, live like 100 miles from it though. Most of the time its boo-boo here (SW Houston), you'll get lucky ever once in a while, but thats everwhere I imagine. I'm ALWAYS hearin' cali got the best sh*t. I wanna find out if I ever get the chance.

#5 Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:42 AM

Good Bud Can Be Grown Anywhere...
You Just Have to Know The Right People

But I Must Say

Humboldt Is Holdin It Down

#6 heyofordiego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 09:06 PM

hell yeah

clubs in santa cruz
and san fran
is baller

i jus hit some gods gift today
sativa-like

and i get great midnight purp down here

holler

peach optimos

#7 bb_double

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:u

Posted 08 October 2006 - 06:30 PM

i swear out here in calgary, canada we get the best bud my two favorites have probably been white rhino and champagne lime

but I think its more who ya know than where ya from Im sure every city if you know the right guy you can get the right bud

#8 taza_one

Taste Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,460 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/titobeats

Posted 08 October 2006 - 07:02 PM

I live in a little city of 35,000 people. It's a sleepy town nestled between a sleepier town and a less sleepy town. We have more weed clinics per square mile than any other city, come to think of it, my city is only about a mile big, but nonetheless, per capita and whatnot.

THE POLICE HERE ARE UNDER ADVISEMENT FROM THE CITY TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN IT COMES TO MARIJUANA

my friends were pulled over and searched. before they were searched the cops asked them if they had anything other than weed and they said no. So the police searched them and found som sticky tar like substance. They were like, you lied mufuggas, but my friend told him it was resin from the pipe. The po po pulled out their little chemical testing kit and sure enough, it was resin from weed. They kept their word and let them go with their weed and all.

We ain't hurtin on quality. I wont tell you where I live, we have enough tourists as it is. :P

n a controversial move Monday night, the City of xxxx xxxxxxx became the first in the Sxxxland to decriminalize the possession and private smoking of marijuana in small amounts.

The resolution, approved 4-0 as part of the City Council’s consent calender, directs the xx County Sheriff’s Department, which polices the city, not to target adults who possess small amounts of pot or smoke it in private.

“Marijuana is not a priority for us,” said Councilman xxxx xxxxxx, author of the resolution. “Crystal meth is a priority. Cocaine and violent crime are priorities.”

#9 Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 08 October 2006 - 07:57 PM

Yeah That White Rhino Is The Diggity

But Who Knows About That Alaskan Thunder Fuck?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users