3 replies to this topic

#1 GRIMZ BEATS

GRIMZ BEATS

Rookie

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Soundcloud:grimz-beats-productions

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:35 AM

I'm thinking of getting the AVID pro MBox + ProTools 10. Any advice or reviews on these products?

#2 DJ Tav!k

DJ Tav!k

Beats 24/7

• Dismissed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

Well I would steer clear from PT 10 at the moment since its not the most stable, I would go with PT 9 instead... and Mbox honestly sucks ass. The converters in that thing are horrible, stick with Apogee or Prism for interfaces or even the new Apollo interface looks promising with UAD plug ins

#3 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

M audio. The fast track series has some NICE pre amps at least for that price. Honestly dude stick with ableton or reason too (both even)

#4 GRIMZ BEATS

GRIMZ BEATS

Rookie

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Soundcloud:grimz-beats-productions

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:04 AM

oh im still going to be using reason, was thinking of re-wire with pt, but mostly i want pt for recording and mix/mastering audio, my lexicon omega audio interface is a bag of shit and i cant get it to link with my software to record. Im using adobe audition 3.0 at the moment for mix/mastering, but i cant even record. from the reviews on the net abpout the MBox pro tools, it seems really good but for £500 i need more thyan just good reviews before i decide on it. the pro tools im getting with it, is pt 9 and it comes with the upgrade to 10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users