This being my first time even hearing about this community and this awesome weekly competition, I'm going to try and be as clear cut and concise as I can. The following are the beats that I just found to be straight up "delicious" followed by the one that took the win for me.
- The way this joint had so much bounce swag to it, with the swingy feel I've come to love in the past couple years in hip hop made it a EASY fav.
- The bass, sax and the whole swingy head-bobbing of the track won me over quick tingz.
Ogi Feel The Beat
- LOVED the consistent old skool vibe of the track, very creative use of woodwinds and the change ups were noiiice.
- The really nice way the sax sample was worked in gave it a hype vibe. Plus the drumwork was on point.
- The crispy drumwork and clear feel of the beat.
- The experimental vibe was ill, the "waaoow!"vocal sample was hype, bass banging, and finally that unexpected change up at the end just made it a fav of mine.
- The way the wah sound works so well with the very crispy wet percs (not to mention the way the bass just rolls around) made this one of the most creative flips.
-Lord have mercy, the way that arp bass synth knocks around in that beat is just insaane, loved it.
My vote goes tooooooooooooo GHprodu I immediately fell in love with the creative style with which this beat was made, the swingy bassline was happenin`, and the drums were mad crispy.