• Login to reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Opin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

Hey!

I have set up a net label Forbidden Word, it is not online yet because I need you to help me.
The official site is almost ready to go online, but it wouldn't mean much if there is no music on it to represent it.

This is where I want you to help me, I want to release a compilation tape as a celebration for the label.
I know there is lots of talent on the Stones Throw Message Board and I hope you guys want to enter and send in your beats.

A fun way to make the beat connect to the label is the Forbidden Word part, you could sample people that say "sssssh", or someone cussing but gets silenced.
There are no rules on the music I need, it just needs to be dope! There is no certain music genre connected to the label, "Hip Hop / Electronic / Ambient" are all accepted.

The only rule is, the beat you have made and send in for the compilation must remain hidden from the public audience untill I set it up to release it.

What do you get out of this?
Your name will be mentioned on the project which will be spread across the internet. If interested and with a great talk via mail you can be selected to join the label. You help out a fellow beat battler!

Mail info@opinmusic.com with your beat to submit your participation, music needs to be in .WAV.
Also mail the same adress for any questions or ideas!

I can't wait what you got for me!

Thank you for reading!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users