235 Voting Thread Bitches!!!!!!! Ya'll know

38 replies to this topic

#31 Heavy Drama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:35 PM

yo thanks for the action above and on the comments. From what I can remember I was feeling beats from Jondis, Knyt, beatfux, hand/eye collab, that record shop atmosphere from Nell stalgya and ARX which is the beat you should vote for.

Voting for

Beatinyo

@mrtony: hahaha you're basically talking about me since I was the only one to go over 2 minutes in any significant way. My bad but you know me by now so you'll get why I did it. Why don't you disqualify me or if I win you can pick the sample.

#32 Filozway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/filozway

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

BEATFUX

#33 dirty porcelain

Rookie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:10 PM

if you don't listen to all the beats and vote, you're just as much a bitch as the non-voters.

reposting is weaker than Monday through Sunday. I've done almost 20 of these
and I think I've seen my name mentioned once and I don't fucking care, It's an honor to make beats with all you peeps with wallets that say bad-ass mother fucker on it. Not gonna vote for re-posts. I'm also on vacation (yeah vacation)
in Detroit and i am fucking drunk.

Filozway$$$$$$$$$$
Heavy Drama$$$$$$
Johntae Genesis$$$$
OneTone$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$AreOu$$$$$$$$$$$
Your beat was dirty and dusty (the only way hip-hop should sound)
And a little extra for the prof pic with the Tigers cap!!

#34 MOXATRON

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Interests:Bashing out Beats on my MPD, skateboarding, Drawing skulls, and other stuff... like playing pool.
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/moxatron

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:43 PM

Heavy Drama get's my vote this week, sorry for the lack of comments this week, I was tied up with other things. Still checked all 6 pages it's crazy how much movement and production these Battles create.

Peace.

#35 Komplikated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Music
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/komplikated

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

no comments, lack of time but I DID LISTEN, while smoking 1 or 2 in nowhereland :/

I also did look for that hiphop sound, dat grimey shit.

Heavy Drama gets da mad props this week !

#36 Mr.TěNY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Kick, snare, hat. Cycling. Doggies. Wii.
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/mrtony

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

View PostHeavy Drama, on 09 September 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

yo thanks for the action above and on the comments. From what I can remember I was feeling beats from Jondis, Knyt, beatfux, hand/eye collab, that record shop atmosphere from Nell stalgya and ARX which is the beat you should vote for.

@mrtony: hahaha you're basically talking about me since I was the only one to go over 2 minutes in any significant way. My bad but you know me by now so you'll get why I did it. Why don't you disqualify me or if I win you can pick the sample.

You're the only one with votes that goes way over the time limit. It's not up to me to disqualify you, this thing here seems pretty democratic to me... and I've never even started a topic-thread. If you don't think you should win, give it to the runner-up, but I don't want to pick the sample. I think the rules are part of what's fun about this, the constraints force us to be more creative. Other people are obviously fine with you winning despite the length, so I don't think my voice should hold any more weight than theirs. It's up to you.

#37 gmgbeatz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

My vote goes toLerrix

#38 enzo eyeris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:my team: perfiktion (together with BEATFUX)
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/enzoeyeris/

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:55 AM

damn! forgot to vote!!! DAMN! SORRY GENTLEMEN! but my time-management will be better next week -I'll start to work and my day will be more structured...!
but thank you for the votes! took some time to send the samples back and forth but it was worth it! peace to uPprhand!

yourrrss enzo-eyeris

#39 mytony

Rookie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:42 PM

That is good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users