Jump to content


Topsters


10 replies to this topic

#1 DJ Primate

    The Soulful Senior

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Austin, TEXAS

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

Bored? This is a good time killer - post your top 50 (or top 100 for the ambitious) and fellow STMBers recommend you stuff/listen to your charts

I'll start with mine:

Posted Image

Make your own here: http://top50.topsters.net/

#2 GC90

    waxramble.com

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beaverton, OR
  • Interests:Music

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:47 AM

Posted Image

Way too hard doing just 50 but too tired to do 100 lol. Not in any order really, just what came to me at 5:30AM

Sweet website by the way. Curious about what others will post.

#3 Beatronome

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/beatronome

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

Posted Image

Forgot Welcome 2 Detroit... Ah well.

#4 Beatronome

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/beatronome

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:51 AM

View PostDJ Primate, on 04 July 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

Bored? This is a good time killer - post your top 50 (or top 100 for the ambitious) and fellow STMBers recommend you stuff/listen to your charts

I'll start with mine:

Posted Image

Make your own here: http://top50.topsters.net/

I think you'd dig The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of NiggyTardust! by Saul Williams. He worked with Trent Reznor on that album. Kinda similar to Death Grips and Yeezus.

#5 D'MosPhree

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:51 AM

Posted Image

#6 Tastik BEATS

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia
  • Interests:Producing cloudy, phonky beats
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/tastik

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

I'll do one later

#7 MellowYouth

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

nice. im gonna have a go at this

#8 DJ Primate

    The Soulful Senior

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Austin, TEXAS

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

View PostBeatronome, on 04 July 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

I think you'd dig The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of NiggyTardust! by Saul Williams. He worked with Trent Reznor on that album. Kinda similar to Death Grips and Yeezus.

Thanks for the rec. Have you heard Jon Hopkins' new album? It seems right up your alley. One of my favorite albums of the year.

#9 mangoes cash

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

Its a very fluid list for me, but at the moment gotta say these.

Posted Image

#10 Beatronome

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/beatronome

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:46 AM

View PostDJ Primate, on 05 July 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Thanks for the rec. Have you heard Jon Hopkins' new album? It seems right up your alley. One of my favorite albums of the year.
Yeah man, it's great!

#11 DJ Sapien

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle, Taipei, Malibu
  • Interests:The beautiful things in life.
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/djsapien

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:39 AM

Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users