Jump to content


Seriously...Why do people still support....


39 replies to this topic

#1 DJ Pete Marriott

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

R. Kelly?

This dude is a utmost fucking disgusting child molesting pedophile and yet people are still buying his music and going to his shows?

Have you guys read the transcripts the Village Voice released? Anyone who was ignorant of this scumbag's activities before and reads these transcripts and still support this bastard has got to be a depraved sick fuck themselves.

http://blogs.village..._the_stomac.php
http://www.scribd.co...line-Indictment
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-TImes-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...-Times-Coverage
http://www.scribd.co...line-Indictment

#2 GC90

    waxramble.com

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beaverton, OR
  • Interests:Music

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

Same reason people still supported Michael Jackson.

#3 Grifty-Rodriguez

    STMB Tapatío

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gilroy, California
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

o daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm

#4 gEEchieDan

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oakland, Ca (E14th)
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

do people on these STMB boards even care about R.Kelly????? the music industry is full of demons its no way around it we all support satanist, freaks, and monkeys of some sort either way it goes (especially digging in the rock crates) but me personally and im sure most posters here have not bought (or cared about) an R.Kelly album since TP2

#5 MWBOOGIE

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/nick-papadopoulos-2

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

Thanks for the articles Pete. This was an interesting read. I was a bit saddened by his upbringing. I was even more saddened by the way that he treated his family post-fame.

He was obviously talented-though I never understood the R&B genre as it has been come to be known. I get soul and the old R&B but I guess I do not understand these people (and I was hip-hop head from the womb, anyway).

I was always real cut-and-dry with my opinions. I think dudes like this should be taken outside and beaten to high hell. Same goes for Beyonce. She has no talent, yet people listen to her--I do not get it.

I knew a girl who worked for R. Kelly's lawyer. I once told her to deliver a message: "that R. Kelly is a scumbag." She turned back to me and assured me that her boss "knew that.

To answer your question, it is obviously segments of the population that either do not know better or support him out of some irony.
He is the American Dream in the flesh. Truthfully speaking, people only care about money in this country and not about their fellow man. Sometimes, this forum leads me to believe that there are real people out there in the world.

This is more of a crime against black culture if you ask me--which is the saddest part about it. It goes to show how no one cares about the black community in certain parts of this country. The cycle of sexual violence continues. Nice cameo by Obama's dude in these articles. Too bad Broking could not be President because of a technicality (he was born in Shaolin).

#6 MWBOOGIE

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/nick-papadopoulos-2

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

View PostGC90, on 18 December 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Same reason people still supported Michael Jackson.

The older I get the less I believe the stories against MJ. I do not think he would commit those crimes, as weird as that may sound.

#7 SunnyMeadowz

    Dutch of Dukes

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,520 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denver
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:10 AM

Good looks on the post Pete, shit is absolutely terrible.

#8 BroKing

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:42 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image



#9 James Frank.

    Rookie of the Year

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DENVER
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:46 AM

i thought this was gonna be a Broking post when i first clicked on it lol.

#10 DJ Pete Marriott

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:55 AM

View PostgEEchieDan, on 18 December 2013 - 05:28 AM, said:

do people on these STMB boards even care about R.Kelly????? the music industry is full of demons its no way around it we all support satanist, freaks, and monkeys of some sort either way it goes (especially digging in the rock crates) but me personally and im sure most posters here have not bought (or cared about) an R.Kelly album since TP2


I don't know all about that Illuminati satanist demon monkey shit you're talking, but what I do know is that R. Kelly is absolute proof that something in very wrong with our society.

According to these documents that scumbag should be under a prison or in a grave by now. But instead of people fighting for what's right within the legal system to put him away out of harm's way for children, society is rewarding his ultra sick behavior by buying his albums and attending his concerts.

If that guy ever touched any of my kids or a member of my family I'd personally put him in a pine box. That's for sure!

#11 BroKing

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

lol nigga they putting litthe black kids in jail for nothing. and you cry about a nigga that pissed on a girl face

#12 DJ Pete Marriott

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

View PostBroKing, on 18 December 2013 - 10:09 AM, said:

lol nigga they putting litthe black kids in jail for nothing. and you cry about a nigga that pissed on a girl face

First of all: Please do us both a favor and refrain from disrespecting me or yourself by using that most vile and ugly word or any variation of it. I don't subscribe to that term so don't address me by it.

Second: It wasn't just one girl, it's tens of underage girls that scumbag has engaged in illicit sexual acts with.

Third: The fact that this one very famous pedophile continues to get away with it and that society financially support his depraved habit is deeply sickening.

#13 MWBOOGIE

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/nick-papadopoulos-2

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:22 AM

BroKing, you do not read too well, but he pissed in her mouth. Stay in-pocket.

#14 James Frank.

    Rookie of the Year

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DENVER
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:25 AM



(0:39)

#15 BroKing

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostDJ Pete Marriott, on 18 December 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

First of all: Please do us both a favor and refrain from disrespecting me or yourself by using that most vile and ugly word or any variation of it. I don't subscribe to that term so don't address me by it.

Second: It wasn't just one girl, it's tens of underage girls that scumbag has engaged in illicit sexual acts with.

Third: The fact that this one very famous pedophile continues to get away with it and that society financially support his depraved habit is deeply sickening.

tell that your favorites rappers

#16 gEEchieDan

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oakland, Ca (E14th)
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostDJ Pete Marriott, on 18 December 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

I don't know all about that Illuminati satanist demon monkey shit you're talking, but what I do know is that R. Kelly is absolute proof that something in very wrong with our society.

According to these documents that scumbag should be under a prison or in a grave by now. But instead of people fighting for what's right within the legal system to put him away out of harm's way for children, society is rewarding his ultra sick behavior by buying his albums and attending his concerts.

If that guy ever touched any of my kids or a member of my family I'd personally put him in a pine box. That's for sure!

yeah him and those catholic priest should all be burned alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u would have been very angry in the ancient times lol girls were married off at 13-16 years old and having babies!

#17 James Frank.

    Rookie of the Year

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DENVER
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

View PostgEEchieDan, on 18 December 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

u would have been very angry in the ancient times lol girls were married off at 13-16 years old and having babies!

still are in some countries...

#18 ODK

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Within The Multiverse
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/obi-dan-kenobi

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostDJ Pete Marriott, on 18 December 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

First of all: Please do us both a favor and refrain from disrespecting me or yourself by using that most vile and ugly word or any variation of it. I don't subscribe to that term so don't address me by it.

Second: It wasn't just one girl, it's tens of underage girls that scumbag has engaged in illicit sexual acts with.

Third: The fact that this one very famous pedophile continues to get away with it and that society financially support his depraved habit is deeply sickening.
Pete I know we don't see eye to eye literally ever, this is prob the best post you've put up. Really cool to see you come from this angle, there's a hell of a lot of Pedo's in the celeb status, it goes right though doctors, lawyers, police, social services, in fact social services is the most corrupt and is like a front for a lot of this the way they work, with taking children and putting them into these abusive circles, its really sad but a proven thing that these kids grow up to abuse, they just don't know any better. Have a look into Quincy Jones, that sick fuck has so much involvement, and has a hell of a lot to answer for. so a little list of abusers for you all to get your teeth into, and one devastating case in particular,
The Bushe's
Dick Cheney
Ronald Reagon
Jimmy Savile ( who was best friends and worked in an under hand way for the royal family )

there's loads more and if I don't stop I'll end up going on and on and on.

Now could some of you please google a girl called Holly Greig, this is one of the most fucked up case's I've ever read about, and it needs exposure, if we can all come together on things like this eventually we will topple the system, if there is enough of us saying no more on our fucking planet ( I could post the links like Pete has but I think this has more of an effect with this case in particular by doing your own footwork.....okay can't resist here's a starter )

http://holliegreig.info/

#19 DJ Pete Marriott

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

View PostBerry Woods, on 18 December 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

Pete I know we don't see eye to eye literally ever, this is prob the best post you've put up. Really cool to see you come from this angle, there's a hell of a lot of Pedo's in the celeb status, it goes right though doctors, lawyers, police, social services, in fact social services is the most corrupt and is like a front for a lot of this the way they work, with taking children and putting them into these abusive circles, its really sad but a proven thing that these kids grow up to abuse, they just don't know any better. Have a look into Quincy Jones, that sick fuck has so much involvement, and has a hell of a lot to answer for. so a little list of abusers for you all to get your teeth into, and one devastating case in particular,
The Bushe's
Dick Cheney
Ronald Reagon
Jimmy Savile ( who was best friends and worked in an under hand way for the royal family )

there's loads more and if I don't stop I'll end up going on and on and on.

Now could some of you please google a girl called Holly Greig, this is one of the most fucked up case's I've ever read about, and it needs exposure, if we can all come together on things like this eventually we will topple the system, if there is enough of us saying no more on our fucking planet ( I could post the links like Pete has but I think this has more of an effect with this case in particular by doing your own footwork.....okay can't resist here's a starter )

http://holliegreig.info/

Had no idea we were at odds.
So were are the court documents on Quincy Jones?
I can't find anything of the sort. Also Quincy also seemed to keep it "age appropriate" with relationships.
So where is this coming from?

#20 MWBOOGIE

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/nick-papadopoulos-2

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

Na man. Nothing about Quincy Jones. ODK means well and is a great dude, but he reads too much into these American stories.

#21 ODK

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Within The Multiverse
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/obi-dan-kenobi

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

Anyone bother to look at what I said about Holly rather than pull me up on being open minded, you got to hunt for that stuff yourself see where your intuition leads.

#22 ODK

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Within The Multiverse
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/obi-dan-kenobi

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostDJ Pete Marriott, on 18 December 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Had no idea we were at odds.
So were are the court documents on Quincy Jones?
I can't find anything of the sort. Also Quincy also seemed to keep it "age appropriate" with relationships.
So where is this coming from?
Nah man didn't mean court documents at all, looking at what you posted just triggered what I've read in a couple of places, I'll have a look see if I can find it again.

#23 MWBOOGIE

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/nick-papadopoulos-2

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

I read the things about poor Hollie. I feel terrible and yes it struck a chord. What goes over there is something I am no expert in.

#24 git

    Merkin' ferals

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostDJ Pete Marriott, on 18 December 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

Seriously...Why do people still support.... R. Kelly?



Cos most people are fucking morons... That plus 'trapped in the closet'.. Moronic paedo mentalist gold of the highest order

#25 James Frank.

    Rookie of the Year

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DENVER
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:37 PM



i gotta admit that i thought Trapped in the Closet was pretty hilarious when it first came up...the first ~5-6 chapters still hold up to this day, at least before he introduces the midget that shits his pants and the white-trash wife of the cop.



#26 mangoes cash

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

R Kelly has a sweet voice. His voice makes ladies cream. So, he is a perv. I would never buy his music, but he has got shum tunes. Ps. Why do the worst movies do so well? Why is Justin Timberlake so popular? The answers my friends are blowing in the wind.


Posted Image




#27 MWBOOGIE

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/nick-papadopoulos-2

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

Fuck Justin Timberlake's bitchazz.

#28 mangoes cash

    STMB Official

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

Paula Abdul. I hate her. She has no redeeming qualities.
#uncomfortableThinkingOfHer.
But she sold tons!


#29 DJ Pete Marriott

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostBerry Woods, on 18 December 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Nah man didn't mean court documents at all, looking at what you posted just triggered what I've read in a couple of places, I'll have a look see if I can find it again.

The only negative thing I ever read about Quincy Jones was he and Micheal Jackson had a major falling out with each other after Bad and that was mainly because of Frank DiLeo and to be perfectly honest I doubt that story was true because they said a lot of shit about MJ in those days to sell rags. At least there's a trail of court documents you can find online about R. Kelly.

Also that story about the down syndrome girl getting sexually abused is ultra fucked up. Makes me want go to Scotland and start throwing punches.

#30 SunnyMeadowz

    Dutch of Dukes

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,520 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denver
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

Berry Woods?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users