Jump to content


Beat question loopdigga bang your head v


5 replies to this topic

#1 lonecub

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:super mario galaxy

Posted 23 September 2006 - 05:48 AM

HI

the third beat on the rap loopdigga on bang your head is dark jazz, quas and med just talks about lighting a spliff but they don't rap on on it which i was gutted about. Does anyone know if there is a full version of the beat as it only lasts 30 seconds?

#2 Drums

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Location:Stockholm, Sweden

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:44 AM

View Postlonecub, on Sep 23 2006, 01:48 PM, said:

HI

the third beat on the rap loopdigga on bang your head is dark jazz, quas and med just talks about lighting a spliff but they don't rap on on it which i was gutted about. Does anyone know if there is a full version of the beat as it only lasts 30 seconds?

http://www.stonesthr...ds/sth2027.html

are you talking about this record?

#3 lonecub

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:super mario galaxy

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:52 AM

View PostDrums, on Sep 23 2006, 07:44 AM, said:

http://www.stonesthr...ds/sth2027.html

are you talking about this record?

um maybe but i know it from bang ya head. its the loopdigga track could be track 3 but i think med is on it also. the beat switches on the rap to a 30 sec type jazz scit with quas high. i just thought madlib might have done a full instrumental of the beat or a rap over

thanks

#4 Drums

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Location:Stockholm, Sweden

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:55 AM

View Postlonecub, on Sep 23 2006, 03:52 PM, said:

um maybe but i know it from bang ya head. its the loopdigga track could be track 3 but i think med is on it also. the beat switches on the rap to a 30 sec type jazz scit with quas high. i just thought madlib might have done a full instrumental of the beat or a rap over

thanks

i don't know this bang ya head thing you're talking about. all i know is that there's a 12" called bang ya head with MED. the record i'm talking about has a track called Loop Digga and there's like an interlude in it where med and quas is on. it's jazzy and got like street noise in it.

#5 lonecub

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:super mario galaxy

Posted 23 September 2006 - 08:19 AM

View PostDrums, on Sep 23 2006, 07:55 AM, said:

i don't know this bang ya head thing you're talking about. all i know is that there's a 12" called bang ya head with MED. the record i'm talking about has a track called Loop Digga and there's like an interlude in it where med and quas is on. it's jazzy and got like street noise in it.

yup drums same song thanks. bang ya head the collection with med

so it is just an interlude it hasn't been released as an instrumental?

thanks anyway

#6 Drums

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Location:Stockholm, Sweden

Posted 23 September 2006 - 10:03 AM

View Postlonecub, on Sep 23 2006, 04:19 PM, said:

yup drums same song thanks. bang ya head the collection with med

so it is just an interlude it hasn't been released as an instrumental?

thanks anyway

not that i know of.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users