• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doot

My Smokers

25 posts in this topic

Yo...

I Got These New Papers

Don't Know How New They Are But I Had Never Seen Them Before

They Are Clear and Look Like Seran Wrap

Like Plastic

But They are Made From Vegetable Celulose

They Aren't As Bad For Your Lungs as Paper and They Have No Taste

It Is a Trip Rolling Up a Jibbler Seeing The Bud Getting Smoked While You Smoke It...

You Guys Should Try It Out...

http://www.aledausa.com/index.php

I had some of those once, good smoke but they were lousy on the lick/stick part. I don't smoke for the moment, but when I did I prefered a bong cause yea that paper smoke is bad for you.

fire.jpg

I Usually Don't Smoke Joints Or Blunts...

But My Buddy Blows Glass and Works At Our Local Head Shop And Some Sales Rep Came In Yesterday Trying to sell These...

So He Got Like a Box For Free And Brought Me a Pack

Had to Try It...

I had some of those once, good smoke but they were lousy on the lick/stick part. I don't smoke for the moment, but when I did I prefered a bong cause yea that paper smoke is bad for you.

haha smokin bong is more unhealthy than smokin with papers, man...

how so? those papers are chemically treated and dosnt a bong filter out some of the junk through the water? maybe im missing something

I stick to the Phillies, Optimo's, and the Swishers.

I don't do paper's unless I'm bored and want to blaze the shit I just took from inside the blunt.

and those are usually the Gum wrapper things.

Got's to keep my rollin' game tight.

Have any of you guys emptied out a Black & Mild and restuffed it with herb'?

Shits easier than Rollin' a blunt when you already faded.

how so? those papers are chemically treated and dosnt a bong filter out some of the junk through the water? maybe im missing something

my english sucks too hard to explain it all... but the chance to get tuberculosis and other shit like that is higher by smokin water pipes....

the only "healthy" way are vaporizers...

my english sucks too hard to explain it all... but the chance to get tuberculosis and other shit like that is higher by smokin water pipes....

I'm calling bullshit on that one...

The purpose of a bong is to cool down the smoke before it hits your lungs. You think that blazing blunts or spliffs with all the extra carcinogens and tar is better for you? That hot smoke tearing through your throat?

You're right about the vapor shit though, no tar or carcinogens...cool vapor and no actual smoke. That's the way to go, y'all should be fucking with one of these.

volcano.jpeg

On the Black N Milds:

It's hard to take one to the head when you stuff it full of good bud. I recommend it

YES.

I hate that shit.

You can only get little whimpy tokes.

But shit, If you can't deal with it much longer fuckin' break that shit off the mouthpiece thing and twist that end up some.

You'll be straight.

Ummm

Don't Know Where You Get Your Information From But As Far As Clean Smoke Goes Water Perculation Is The Best Form Of Filtration

Now Tuberculosis???

Unless You Are Smoking With Someone Who Has Tuberculosis You Will Not Contract It...

Dirty Bongs Can Carry Bacteria And It Is Real Important to Keep your Bongs Clean But The Smoke They Produce Is In No Way Worse Than A Cigarette Paper.

Vaporizers Are That Shit But In Terms Of Tar Content In the Smoke There Is Really No Filtration...

But You Are Burning Mostly ONLY THC Which Cuts Down On The Tar But I Am Not Sure How It Comapres To A Pipe Such as The Tinity There That Has Three Separate Perculation Chambers...

And Now You Know

And Knowing Is Half the Battle

YES.

I hate that shit.

You can only get little whimpy tokes.

But shit, If you can't deal with it much longer fuckin' break that shit off the mouthpiece thing and twist that end up some.

You'll be straight.

They Got These Blunt Wraps Called Cyclones and They Are the Pre Rolled and In the Shape of a Cone So You Just Take this Little Stick It Comes With And Poke Your Bud In

All Different Flavors Too

spliffs

SOUNDS TOO GOOD.

They Got These Blunt Wraps Called Cyclones and They Are the Pre Rolled and In the Shape of a Cone So You Just Take this Little Stick It Comes With And Poke Your Bud In

All Different Flavors Too

My homegirl put me on to somethin' like that but I havn't fucked with it yet.

The flavored blunt wraps are pretty dank too.

I had this peach Nate Dogg blunt and it smelled just like a girl I used to fuck with.

Shit was crazy.

my homegirl had this completely transparent paper made of vegetable oil

so you dont taste any paper

Did You Not Read The Thread?

And it Is Vegetable Cellulose

when me and my buddy harvested our plants we where taking the long phillies and pulling the bacee out and filling it up with headies and we each had our own that was an intense day considering we also made tea with some leaf and a firecracker with some of the mid-buds

That Actually Explains Alot, "dude said coo'ler" .. HAa.

.. aye.. spend your time better.. its T time

Everyone who posted here wins a white lab coat and some really thick coke-bottle glasses because you all sound a lot smarter than I will ever be. And dude who brought up tuberculosis wins a magneto helmet, with the JD shining logo on the front of it.

i don't like x-men :(

Good, Magneto HATES the X-Men...so that will work out perfectly!

wow...I'm a dork.

Good, Magneto HATES the X-Men...so that will work out perfectly!

wow...I'm a dork.

HAHAHA. nice.