• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patch Lunch

Bad Balloon Breaks

13 posts in this topic

this is brilliant!! both technially and in the flow and selection of tracks - good fucking darts. i like all the vocal snippetts too. and the moondog tack - i love that album.

cheers mate, glad u enjoyed... that was made in 2005 so there's a few more recent mixes to upload and loads of older ones.

stay tuned..

Woah! Thats off the meat rack.....are they beats? did I hear comedy over the top of them....I dont get it...

Shit! Guys you have to hear this now! Its free heat! I cant stop listening to it! its getting quite annoying now...I wish i could turn it off.

I was expecting the Nina Simone/Shadow mash to be Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair with Organ Donor. Anyway, what you did was cool... Overall, a good mix; great vocal samples and scratches, some of the breaks could have been more interesting.

some of the breaks could have been more interesting.

i dont have that many. i didnt catch the funk flu as bad as most. sorry.

i dont have that many. i didnt catch the funk flu as bad as most. sorry.

No need to apologise, as I said, it was a great outing otherwise. It's not so much "where's teh rare 45 breakz" as, "I prefer fuller instrumentation."

Also, while we're here, I like your beats Mr. Lunch - so keep doing what you do.

No need to apologise, as I said, it was a great outing otherwise. It's not so much "where's teh rare 45 breakz" as, "I prefer fuller instrumentation."

Also, while we're here, I like your beats Mr. Lunch - so keep doing what you do.

aw cheers mate. glad ur feelin the music. :unsure:

it's pretty dope, i'll be bumping this for a couple of days(!)

good good. tell your mates, tell your mum, tell your postman too. spread the LOVE yo.