• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
ren

#57 winner

72 posts in this topic

Bill a prick? I thought he was a decent bloke.

Very good on the beats as well

He dissed a lot of cats on here when he took off, and he always had a real dickish attitude towards me. On some seriously paranoid shit it seemed. Like he thought I was plotting against him or some shit because I didn't vote for him every single week...talked mad shit to me because I don't smoke herb...said my beats were whack because of it...shit like that.

I'll never talk shit abut his beat skills though...dude could rock it.

Just needed to sharpen the personality saw a bit...lol...

WHO IS BILL

too bad you weren't around for him. he could sh*t on all of us on a good day beatwise. i never had a problem with him. he went off the hinges a couple times in an out of character way. almost like some evil roommate was using his account or something

hahaha!! what a thread so many great moments i wont bother quoting them all cos id be here all day! as for bill yeah josh i dunno how you missed that one? he's got a lot of fans on here though eh? :lol:

600 views on youtube aint shit B)

I made this beat....

and yes, its a spoof. i had nothing to do with the rap. they were just some kids i knew :lol:

I made this beat....

and yes, its a spoof. i had nothing to do with the rap. they were just some kids i knew :lol:

NO WONDER WHY IT HAS SO MANY VIEWS...........YOU SHOULD DO ALOT MORE LIKE THAT.......

I made this beat....

why don't they plug you in there?

I'd be pissed if that was me.

cheers jenisis. gotta nother beat in the kinda vein coming up soon with a rapper of myspaz...

well, at the time i didnt actaully expect it to be viewed, and i didnt know shit about sample clearing, so i was like yeah whatever just use it. Then it got mentioned on CNN, and was on the BBC, (was up on the lenny henry show last month)... now that i'm not worried about sample clearing, yeah, i wish my name was up there. but i made a post last week on youtube plugging it as my own.

then i got this call (this has been mentioned before in another thread, sorry if your re-reading) from the bbc, saying...

BBC lady: so you wrote this music?

Me: I was like... well, no. Its fulla samples, but i didnt sign shit! first i heard of it being on tv is this call!

BBC lady: oh.... i kinda wish you hadnt told me that

as someone else suggested, (forget who, but awsome idea) I wish i'd recorded that call... would make a great intro to a track

since nooes credited i could just be lying... nah it is me. its on my other myspaz page incause you dont believe me! its called shutter speed - i'm aka Kid Inquizative

cheers jenisis. gotta nother beat in the kinda vein coming up soon with a rapper of myspaz...

well, at the time i didnt actaully expect it to be viewed, and i didnt know shit about sample clearing, so i was like yeah whatever just use it. Then it got mentioned on CNN, and was on the BBC, (was up on the lenny henry show last month)... now that i'm not worried about sample clearing, yeah, i wish my name was up there. but i made a post last week on youtube plugging it as my own.

then i got this call (this has been mentioned before in another thread, sorry if your re-reading) from the bbc, saying...

BBC lady: so you wrote this music?

Me: I was like... well, no. Its fulla samples, but i didnt sign shit! first i heard of it being on tv is this call!

BBC lady: oh.... i kinda wish you hadnt told me that

as someone else suggested, (forget who, but awsome idea) I wish i'd recorded that call... would make a great intro to a track

since nooes credited i could just be lying... nah it is me. its on my other myspaz page incause you dont believe me! its called shutter speed - i'm aka Kid Inquizative

NICE JOINT YOU SLOW THAT SAMPLE DOWN BY A -112