• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Dann

DJ Premier question

15 posts in this topic

Sorry to threadjack but watching that video made me want to check out some other songs by the dudes (for old times sake) and I wanna know if I've been sleeping on Jeru lately. :o

Sorry to threadjack but watching that video made me want to check out some other songs by the dudes (for old times sake) and I wanna know if I've been sleeping on Jeru lately. :o

buh.. I'm not gonna hate.. let's just say that Group Home were probably my least favorite, lyrically, of the Gangstarr Foundation. good to hear/see jeru rhyming tho..

I'm thinking Isaac Hayes -Walk on Bye but thass probably WRONG! only because that movie "Dead Presidents" popped in my head

buh.. I'm not gonna hate.. let's just say that Group Home were probably my least favorite, lyrically, of the Gangstarr Foundation. good to hear/see jeru rhyming tho..

group home were fucking TERRIBLE!! lyrically,beats were fyiaaaah!!! and with that said guru is not that good tbh might be a controversial statement in some peoples eyes but really ask yourself if primo wasnt doing the beats would you be that botherd about him??

guru is not that good tbh might be a controversial statement in some peoples eyes but really ask yourself if primo wasnt doing the beats would you be that botherd about him??

this statment is backed up by the fact that no one in the world listened to guru's solo albums. because they were shit.

this statment is backed up by the fact that no one in the world listened to guru's solo albums. because they were shit.

oh cool so im not on my own here with that thought ;)

group home is nice, simple and plain hip hop with out the bullshit, jeru fell off with his latest shit, i miss the wrath of the math days, tight video

ive used the same sample myself too... i dont remember it right now where i got it but ill post again when i do

group home is nice, simple and plain hip hop with out the bullshit,

with fucking terrible rhymes

What? Melachi the Nutcracka isn't your favourite MC?

"No lie, but before I say bye,

You can't take money with ya when you die!"

ahahaha! we should have a seperate thread containing 'classic' group home lyrics

Yo is a wonderful world, a world of wonder

I thunder and thunder I wont go under

Wont get in the trap Im passed all that

You stupid mothefucka my rhyme is phat

Phat as can be on the m-i-c

In the place to be, if you can see

You dont know then go ask your momma

Eatin mcs live like jeffery dahmer

Dude's full of 'em. He's almost as good as Fat Joe. :lol:

Yo is a wonderful world, a world of wonder

I thunder and thunder I wont go under

Wont get in the trap Im passed all that