Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HAZARDEEZY

Madlibs hair

25 posts in this topic

I was just looking at some old HHC and I noticed how crazy silly fresh Madlibs hair looks...I wonder if those stones throw guys have got stylists, next time I get my hair cut I'm gonna ask for a 'Madlib'. Word.

Nah man.... Ask them cats to give you a Cool Dr Money Haircut with the Gordon Gartrelle Throwback. The Madlib is so played.... :(

i'm just really looking forwards to madlibs designer shirts.

hopefully they're really old and sweaty and covered in ash.

I got the fake one....on some homemade by Denise type shit.

she be hookin it up but shit really dont look Gartrelle tho...

i read the title of this thread and actually thought it would be a joke,after all on the old board there has been many what shoes/socks/pants/hats/coats does madlib wear threads which have usually resulted in serious clowning and the words fanboy and groupie floating about

things change huh? :(

she be hookin it up but shit really dont look Gartrelle tho...

yea but still....man, that one sleeve short, one sleeve long inside out shit is hot sun!!!!

oh my god guys i heard madlib uses Crest whitening power toothpaste yo i gotta cop that shee

oh my god guys i heard madlib uses Crest whitening power toothpaste yo i gotta cop that shee

your beats will be fyiaaah son woooooord

Look guys, If you dont wanna look like Madlib thats fine, but I want to start a Quasimoto covers band, and I want to be taken seriously you pricks! Im gonna go and smoke a tree....shit..

I think madlib be hoppin on here when he shroomin forreal and just fuckin up the whole board under different usernames..

theres gotta be a reasonin for all of this similar foolishness..

Look guys, If you dont wanna look like Madlib thats fine, but I want to start a Quasimoto covers band, and I want to be taken seriously you pricks! Im gonna go and smoke a tree....shit..

oak, hickory or walnut?

now i KNOW you are joking!

p.s

hip hop connection magazine is not worthy of wiping my arse on,cheers :blink:

Madlib be like, "can I get a number 17 ...to go. Lemme get some twists on the side too"

HAIR.jpg

man what's up with No. 20.....the philip bailey joint. who orders that? it's so outta place on the poster.

"hmm i want the outdated/military conservativeness of a skin tight fade.....yet i want the afrocentricity of dreds....what to do?"

man what's up with No. 20.....the philip bailey joint. who orders that? it's so outta place on the poster.

"hmm i want the outdated/military conservativeness of a skin tight fade.....yet i want the afrocentricity of dreds....what to do?"

The Predator Cut

:blink:

Fo Really...