Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
taza_one

skype hype

6 posts in this topic

I messed with skype a while back but I don't talk to fools much so I neglected it. It came in quite handy when my cell was fucked up but that was it.

So I heard they had an update that allows video chat and since my girlfriend and I both have shiny new macbooks with the built in isight, I was like, yo, maybe I outta take a second look.

So we laced em up and it works like a charm. Now I can sit in the cafe, holler at my girl and see her beautiful smile. I love this thing. It really turns heads to see me talking to a head on my computer.

Skype rules and you can call land lines in N America for free till the end of the year.

Game over.

got the 20" inch imac w/the big brother camera as well... I'm familar w/skype, though i like my privacy on the net. those cameras bug me out..

just like the ipod i'll catch on 6 years later.. i understand where your coming at. not my thing. at least not yet.

as ar as im concern the iChat serves the same purpose of the iSight use though...

as ar as im concern the iChat serves the same purpose of the iSight use though...

Yeah, but you have to sign up with .mac or aol and you can't call land lines.