• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeeSupreme

my free beat cd...

20 posts in this topic

yay!!! DeeRoc!!!

damn... sorry scabs i noticed that the make me feel track is in there too, i didnt mean to put it there, i put those tracks in the folder i zipped in the summer and i just zipped it today without checking earlier...

..only the songs seem to be too long, that's my opinion! but tracks are cool!

peace!

that true though^ ! thanks for checking it out man !

Fuck to the Yeah, this is a really nice collection of beats, bro. I was bangin these last night at the pad, really high quality. The only thing I hate about them is that they make me feel insignificant cuz my beats suck in comparison. Your use of samples is really impressive.

It would be a more entertaining listen if you shortened the tracks and mixed them together for that continuous head nod...

Dope! this is the first volume in your series?

damn i didnt really expect that my beat would be that good :lol:

im damn glad you liked em ! yeah ive noticed my beats are sometimes too long but its hard for me to even think that i would make a "serious" beat under 2:00 mins or even under 3:00 dont know why though :D

yeah man its the first volume, i should of put it up a long time ago (in the beginning of last summer) but it kinda streched to this date haha

but yeah man thanks for checking it out & for the kind words... i appreciate it alot !

damn i didnt really expect that my beat would be that good :rolleyes:

im damn glad you liked em ! yeah ive noticed my beats are sometimes too long but its hard for me to even think that i would make a "serious" beat under 2:00 mins or even under 3:00 dont know why though <_<

yeah man its the first volume, i should of put it up a long time ago (in the beginning of last summer) but it kinda streched to this date haha

but yeah man thanks for checking it out & for the kind words... i appreciate it alot !

Naw dude it sounds dope, for real. Don't shorten your beats cuz other people tell ya to, I'm just saying it would make for a more entertaining listen. I like my beat tapes / mixtapes to move quickly and seamlessly, to keep the energy level high. That's just me though.

You got skills man, hopefully I will be at your level someday!

damn man... thanks ! yeah man it is more entertaining to listen to tracks that are lil shorter, ill make sure for now one that the beats will be shorter, and if i´d have take the time to check those beats out before i zipped em i know theyd be shorter... i really appreciate those kind words man ! i just wish that i´d have the same inspiration that i had last year ( most of the better beats on there were from year 2006) now... its been low-inspiration for last 3 months or so... but yeah man thanks alot again !

damn... sorry scabs i noticed that the make me feel track is in there too, i didnt mean to put it there, i put those tracks in the folder i zipped in the summer and i just zipped it today without checking earlier...

:blink: well, I have had it for a while I suppose

Nice dawg,good samples

but maybe drums just lack that human feeling sometimes.

that's my 2 cents,good job anyway.

eric

finally managed to DL it after many failed attempts on my part. really like it you should shop some of this shit to mc's dude.

thanks dudes ! i could try to shop this to mceees, thats true but im usually damn lazy to even try to grind :(