Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gaseousclay

Sound Directions

13 posts in this topic

do the powers that be at ST know if there will be a new Sound Directions album? or was this a one time deal? still love the album.

I heard the billy briggs original on the radio, txtd the dj told him bout the sound directions version, he came on after the break goes "wow didnt no madlib did a version def check it out", then played movie finale.... was dope

Madlib said that every member of Yesterday's Universe has 5 albums completed. Sound Directions is one of these acts, so it seems there are 5 albums done. :(

Madlib said that every member of Yesterday's Universe has 5 albums completed. Sound Directions is one of these acts, so it seems there are 5 albums done. ;)

where'd you hear that?

a recent interview in Newsweek, I think.

check the ST home page for more info.

yeah that was an interesting article...20 vol's of beat konducta? damn, probably made 18 more 3rd world countries :mellow:

yeah that was an interesting article...20 vol's of beat konducta? damn, probably made 18 more 3rd world countries :blink:

a recent interview in Newsweek, I think.

check the ST home page for more info.

Yes, it was from the Newsweek article. Also, PBW said that for every Madlib release we hear, he's got 5 more- which is what he hears, and for every 5 album PBW listens to, Madlib has 10 more which only he hears, so technically, thats 20 albums meaning there could actually be 40 Beat Konducta albums on lock.