• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dialog

myspace help

3 posts in this topic

hi i just set up my myspace but i have a problem i dont know how to put my own music up. if someone could help me out it would be great :P im looking forward to uploading some beats and other stuff i made.

sorry if this has been a topic before but i searched and didn't come up with anything.

You need to start a music account in order to upload music.....on the top of the homepage, click on Music, then on the next page click on Artist signup (also at the top)...once your account is setup just Edit your profile and follow the directions.... :ph34r:

hi i just set up my myspace but i have a problem i dont know how to put my own music up. if someone could help me out it would be great :D im looking forward to uploading some beats and other stuff i made.

sorry if this has been a topic before but i searched and didn't come up with anything.

make sure you began a music account and go to edit profile, then to Manage songs, then under the heading Current Songs it should have a link to upload MP3s. MP3s ONLY!!!

once you do that, friend link me @ www.myspace.com/scabsivvi

GOOD LUCK!

SCAbS