BigErnMcCracken

STMB Beat Battle #21

51 posts in this topic

Yo Evoltek...haven't had a remix for a while...you got any dope acapellas?

okay so I'm definately doing this one since I have the whole week off so lets get that sample POST HASTE!!!!

okay so I'm definately doing this one since I have the whole week off so lets get that sample POST HASTE!!!!

Some dude called you out....

fine by me (mine sucked anyways)

i'd really rather not with the acapella steez. not that i've been really feeling any of the sample choices lately, but i like the structure how it is. its fun to see how people flip the same sample differently

update...

evoltek wins but if he doesn't post the new sample by 8pm EST. I say we call an auto-forfeit and we pass the sample selection to Wig Master to keep it moving.

If anyone knows evoltek, please page him to the beat battle aisle......other than that Wig, you're on deck.

Is everyone cool with this?

Some dude called you out....

huh? called me out? :)

Yo Evoltek...haven't had a remix for a while...you got any dope acapellas?

ah man, if we're doing remixes than I'm out... I dont do remixes... sorry

huh? called me out? :)

yeah man this new guy (or someone thats already here but likes to use different alias ?)...

"And scabs is just handicap wit damage and needs to bad man forward bad man pull up and heal up dem scabs

b4 he infects himself and the rest of the youth

I will beat battle his ass with a Paddle and thats a challenge"

http://www.stonesthrow.com/messageboard/in...?showtopic=3961

continue...

haha, I hope Wig shows up.......if not I'll post a sample...I already have one ready.

We'll give him until 10.

I'll enter in a bit...havin family night with my girl and her nieces...never knew Madagascar would be as funny as it was...now we're gonna watch "cars".

....actually can we go with this instead?

ern, if you're gonna enter i'm cool with yours, but if not let's go with the gentle giant. what do you say?

....actually can we go with this instead?

ern, if you're gonna enter i'm cool with yours, but if not let's go with the gentle giant. what do you say?

... but it took me so long to make that egg loop sound sick...... i'm down with either.

i'm noah, by the way.

it doesn't matter....to me...i'll take the one i posted down. i hope no one already started.

edit: my bad noah

Im new here. Ill try and see what i can do with this. My main hurdle is going to be getting the track recorded to mp3 from my mpc60II as i dont have a daw.. ill see what i can do. peace

nice ... both sample choices are lovely prog of the highest order. ive had a go at that gentle giant before when i picked up the LP.... ill give it another go though. and Ern, have you got that Egg LP??? ive ben after that for ages!!

So it's the Gentle Giant-song we're doing?

Haven't listened to any of the sample tracks yet, i have made two or so songs with samples from Egg before though, awesome band really!

nice ... both sample choices are lovely prog of the highest order. ive had a go at that gentle giant before when i picked up the LP.... ill give it another go though. and Ern, have you got that Egg LP??? ive ben after that for ages!!

yes sir....the song I posted is my favorite off the album.

Yo thx all for the votes that was hella fun. Was out of town for the weekend just got back. If yall wanna do a acappella remix on the next one let me know.

bit sketchy init?

just doaded 5 different samples from three different battles all in the stonesthrow - crates - forum....da fuk is goin on???? i'll probably have a go with all of them except planets sauvage ...is a bit '99 no? bit stale now....

ERN , how bout starting a new thread with the actual sample and rules again....cos this thread looks to much hastle for anyone new to it.

Im not into the whole acapella remix shit....is too personal taste type thing to please everyone. I like it with one sample to play with.

yah i thinks you missed the deadline Evoltek,,, anyways we already got a bunch up and even though you didnt pick the song, we all know who the real winner was.

^_^;)

bit sketchy init?

just doaded 5 different samples from three different battles all in the stonesthrow - crates - forum....da fuk is goin on???? i'll probably have a go with all of them except planets sauvage ...is a bit '99 no? bit stale now....

ERN , how bout starting a new thread with the actual sample and rules again....cos this thread looks to much hastle for anyone new to it.

Im not into the whole acapella remix shit....is too personal taste type thing to please everyone. I like it with one sample to play with.

Yes sir....we're using the Gentle Giant sample. The rules are the same.

Even though we are using the GENTLE GIANT SAMPLE If anyone has, or is going to use the Egg sample just to make a beat for fun.....I'd like to hear what you come up with anyway just for kicks.

When I used it....my beat kinda sounded like an alternate take of the "Stakes Is High" beat.....can anyone else hear what I'm talking about?