• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanSmith

Help Me Stones Throw

23 posts in this topic

Me and my bro live in Iowa, and we were wondering if MF Doom or Madlib are ever gonna do some shows in Iowa? Or Chicago, I would definatly have my folks take me to chicago to go see MF Doom or Madlib.......

Me and my bro produce music, would be inspiring if we could go see a real hip hop concert (only concert I have been to was the Ying Yang Twins, fun experiance but I would like to see one of my favorite artist. Just dont feel the Ying Yang Twins)

Seriously, I cant stop listening to Madvilliany, Take me to your leader, etc... IF THIS IS WHAT MADLIB AND MF DOOM SOUND LIKE ON AN ALBUM, I CANT IMAGINE HOW AWSOME THEY ARE LIVE IN CONCERT...

So, is there any upcoming MF doom, Madlib, or Madvillian concerts close to Iowa?

Me and my bro live in Iowa, and we were wondering if MF Doom or Madlib are ever gonna do some shows in Iowa? Or Chicago, I would definatly have my folks take me to chicago to go see MF Doom or Madlib.......

Me and my bro produce music, would be inspiring if we could go see a real hip hop concert (only concert I have been to was the Ying Yang Twins, fun experiance but I would like to see one of my favorite artist. Just dont feel the Ying Yang Twins)

Seriously, I cant stop listening to Madvilliany, Take me to your leader, etc... IF THIS IS WHAT MADLIB AND MF DOOM SOUND LIKE ON AN ALBUM, I CANT IMAGINE HOW AWSOME THEY ARE LIVE IN CONCERT...

So, is there any upcoming MF doom, Madlib, or Madvillian concerts close to Iowa?

You are new here. There needs to be an STMB FAQ. But that's besides the point.

1. Shows in Iowa? Not anytime soon.

2. Chicago? Yes.

3. Madvillain shows soon? Probably not.

4. Madvillain 2? Not yet.

5. MF Doom shows? Rock the Bells.

6. Madlib shows? We don't know yet. Check here to know.

Welcome to the fam-bam.

You are new here. There needs to be an STMB FAQ. But that's besides the point.

1. Shows in Iowa? Not anytime soon.

2. Chicago? Yes.

3. Madvillain shows soon? Probably not.

4. Madvillain 2? Not yet.

5. MF Doom shows? Rock the Bells.

6. Madlib shows? We don't know yet. Check here to know.

Welcome to the fam-bam.

Thanks, what shows in chicago? Any time soon? Who?

I feel your pain man. I only discovered Madvillain a year or more ago, and feel like an idiot for not knowing that there was a whole tour including a Toronto stop that I was oblivious to.

Check out the Chrome Children DVD for some live segments.

I didn't love Doom live... :o *ducks*

But then again I'm in LA...so I'm spoiled.

Maybe you should try to save up for a show like Rock The Bells next year (or go this year if you have the ends) I think for someone that lives in Iowa it's well worth the time/effort/cash. Then you can tell me your opnion on Doom live. :P

I didn't love Doom live... :o *ducks*

yeah i wasnt really feeling Live from planet X but ive never seen him in person

I live in Iowa and have been an ST fan since My Vinyl Weighs a Ton came out and have been hoping for someone from ST to come since. We get a lot of people at all the hip hop shows in my area (Cedar Rapids/Iowa City). Last Count Bass D show in Iowa City earlier this year was packed at The Picador venue (formerly Gabe's Oasis).

I really want to make it out to one of the monthly Move event in Chicago---went to the 10 Year show in Chicago back in October, was dope of course!

Chicago/Minneapolis seems to be the closest anyone from the label gets to Iowa.

whats with all the Dan Smith bumps Godzilla?

A little bored are we?

I feel like I have been spammed with the lamest of threads ever.

I was just thinking about bumping a Dansmith thread, what ever happened to him?

I was just thinking about bumping a Dansmith thread, what ever happened to him?

he got into the 'seduction' community' or whatever they are called neil strauss etc etc

This was the 1st DanSmith thread, wasn't it? He had us all by the throats for a while, good publicity for him and his Vice Squad

First one was something about people hatng on Madlib

didn't know there was so many Iowa peeps on here. i too would like to see Iowa get some touring love eventually.

DOOM does suck live, but that's his thing.

dude is a villain.

1 person likes this

Is Doom himself actually gonna be at Rock the Bells? I mean the legit person and some a Doomposter?

i just knew this would be a madvillainy and/or supreme team thread.