• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MR2Turbo

Which city are you going to for the tour?

34 posts in this topic

london tursday! everyone post opinions post show, niceone stonesthrow heads.

maybe nyc... most likely philly....

hoping jazzy jeff is the special guest... knowing my luck it will be quest love ;)

heard they killed it in belgium last night, libs's performing new material

Hell yeah! Never heard none of the beats he played with...

I already bought tickets for the first show in the US tour, the one in LA, but now I see on the tour page that it's been recheduled from Oct. 13th to Nov. 17th. Mad bullshit, I always hate seeing a tour on it's last stop, all the artists are just looking forward to ending it and going home so they give lackluster performances. I'm incredibly disapointed by this, it also means I'll have to wait an extra month to see the show.

denver. hope doom shows, but dude prob won't even show up at any venue.

denver. hope doom shows, but dude prob won't even show up at any venue.

agreed. would be great though. i kinda want to see oh no show up as well. hope to see you there.

LA if it ever happens *sigh*

sorry for the 'spam'

i got some spare tickets for the show on thursday in london if anybody interested in handing their cash over

PM

DENVER! Too bad there's no "smoking" at the venue no more....Doom's not showin, He missed his plane the first time for his boulder show....but he did come back a few months later.

im going to the philly show

philadelphia is the only show thats close that allows all ages

im only 16 so i gotta go to this one

hopefully its mad sick

chrome children show nov. 4th

early

question for the denver peeps: they allow backpacks at the venue? i need to stash my merch somewhere.

For as many times that I've been to that venue, never have I seen anybody with a backpack....Bring some honey along and have her stash it in her overly large purse.

I do know that they have in and out privleges (for us smokers.) Cervantes is pretty laid back about it.

For as many times that I've been to that venue, never have I seen anybody with a backpack....Bring some honey along and have her stash it in her overly large purse.

I do know that they have in and out privleges (for us smokers.) Cervantes is pretty laid back about it.

damn it, no honey to bring along :blink:. i do smoke, but if i get a good spot, which i usually do cuz i'm fucking small and always make my way to the front, then i won't want to leave. looks like i'll be wearnig big pants and having handfuls of shit. oh yeah, and wearing 5 shirts at one time. heh.

Toronto! I want MED and Guilty to perform Jungle Love, that shit is gonna bring the roof down.....

Fuck yeah ahhhhhh I can't wait!