• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pencilface

UNCUT RAW...

19 posts in this topic

uncutraw.jpg

i've just finished doing the artwork for an album by UNCUT RAW: beats by FLUENT and raps by SELFISH ... its going to be an awesome album. the beats are really dirty and weird but some of the heaviest i've heard for a while!! I hadnt really heard of this pair until i saw their respective myspace's a little while ago. Fluent sent me a beat CD a bit ago and it was pretty nuts... make sure you check them out keep your ears peeled!!

UNCUT RAW

dude, that shit isfly. best ive heard in a while. it sounds real warm and airy.

yeah -- its sounds like its badly recorded but perfect at the same time... you'd be hard pressed to recreate the sound fluent's got. make sure you pick up the CD when it's out.... support the underground.

this shits pretty good man i like it whens the album supposed to drop

not sure, pretty soon--- ill send them all the pdf's today and then they'll send it off to the printers. i guess as soon as they come back... keep checking their myspace.

"So Bad" is my steez... I'd buy it. Stones Throw, I hope you're paying attention... :mellow:

Wow, they're really nice. I also like you Artwork :) , I like LastOne and the Slop Instrumental, The Slop Instrumental is crazy man! I'm definitely looking after that album.

pencilface.. when is that coming out?? thats amazing.

end of April i'm told ... keep checking their myspace for more details.

big up to pencilface for hooking up the dopest artwork ever, not only the cover but the whole package is dope. the album will be out in about 2 weeks, we're just waiting on the shipment to get here

you will be able to buy it on ughh.com and possibly a few other spots, i'll post those links when they're available. or you can buy a copy from me, email me at fluent2332@gmail.com if interested or just message me on here

"ONE" instrumental is tough man..

vocal version is heavy too, decay killed it. www.myspace.com/thecityslick

big up to pencilface for hooking up the dopest artwork ever, not only the cover but the whole package is dope. the album will be out in about 2 weeks, we're just waiting on the shipment to get here

you will be able to buy it on ughh.com and possibly a few other spots, i'll post those links when they're available. or you can buy a copy from me, email me at fluent2332@gmail.com if interested

vocal version is heavy too, decay killed it. www.myspace.com/thecityslick

Yea I get an eargasm everytime I hear the instrumental, how did you make that sound?

I'll have the CDs in 2 days so if you want one hit me with an email

fluent2332@gmail.com

limited supply, etc