• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
OfficeTime8889

DJ Record Pools

7 posts in this topic

Any of you guys registered for/ subscribe to any record pools? I'm researching different ways to acquire high-quality music on the regular without resorting to torrents and have been recommended some DJ pools to join. Thought some of you would be knowledgeable about pools/ hubs of this sort -- places where music can be downloaded, with/ without paying fees, that are relatively safe, and the quality and variety of music is high.

That would be SO fantastic.

Oh ok cool. Yeah well it really depends on what style/genre and use you need the music for... They seem like a great resource for new/electronic based music. Most of them don't seem to have lock in contracts so maybe just test the waters?

I'm guessing streaming is out of the question due to it being for live broadcast?

Yea, streaming wouldn't be practical by any means. I'll dabble in some depositories and see what I come up with.