• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Montyshoewalker

STBB 383

74 posts in this topic

I just used the provided samples except for the bass and the drums.

Been a bit, but I'm back. Looking forward to hearing some dope beats this week, peace!

So far some of you guys are KILLING this battle...just sayin'...gonna be another hard vote

1 person likes this

long time no see stmb!

Yo congrats to WalkingShoe and MUMA for the close second. Here's my joint for this week. I used both samples but they don't stick out that much.

Last week was my first week submitting here. Big thank you to all that left supportive comments…thanks for taking it easy on me ;) Here's my submission for this week:

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/158068716&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true"></iframe>

Keeping it simple.

Congas WS! - nice sample!

outside stuff :

Microkorg - Main Kick - shaker - vocalcuts/fx's

i had fun :)

was too busy last week butwill be sure to vote for this one.

i've been getting samples from here for a while, figured i should post something sometime. unfortunately i didnt have much free time this week so its kinda weak and submitted late but here's something, for whatever its worth