• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BroKing

STOP LISTING TO HOMEBOYSANDMAN IF YOU

30 posts in this topic

You either don't know what Uncle Tom means, or you didn't read the artcle yourself.

You either don't know what Uncle Tom means, or you didn't read the artcle yourself.

he is saying al black are cowards !!!!

1 person likes this

I'm not gonna comment on the race side of things. But I believe boysand just wrote a poignant, crushing description of why we're oppressed. We act like evil is a necessary part of our species, but refuse to even attempt change because we sit in our comfort bubbles until we die. And regarding the clippers.... I did think the whole "practice jerseys" thing was weak as fuck. Not much of a statement when you're still gonna cash that check right away. On a lighter note GO WARRIORS FUCK YEAH

1 person likes this

Niggaz is scarrred.

Joking, couldn't get around to reading that long winded peace (like his raps). Why are black people cowards in his opinion?

...yeah, i'm probably gonna be staying the fuck away from this thread.

Is he even black? I mean come on. Just because he has one black grandparent.... Just saying.

I'm fairly sure it's just a mild case of revitiligo

Niggaz is scarrred.

Joking, couldn't get around to reading that long winded peace (like his raps). Why are black people cowards in his opinion?

In a nutshell, he says that all of us (not just blacks) are cowards because we see the injustices but don't do anything about it because we don't want to inconvenience ourselves. And he refers to the Clippers because, in his opinion, flipping their jerseys inside out and hiding the logo is superficial and an easy way for them to show their pain and anger about Sterling without losing the comfort of money, that if they really cared, they'd refuse to play until the bigot leaves the team or is strong-armed out of his ownership. All in all we shouldn't fear death or discomfort when trying to do away with injustice and hatred. It's really well written and brings up a lot of good points. I'd give it a read if you get the chance.

He would crush you in a debate or a fistfight BroK.

i got handz breh.

1 person likes this

Man I would pay 10 grand to see homeboy sandman beat the crap out of broking on payperview

2 people like this

Man I would pay 10 grand to see homeboy sandman beat the crap out of broking on payperview

i wonder if BK looks like his avatar IRL...

also, i wanted to post about the "breaking news" update i just saw on tv that the Sherman guy has been given a lifetime ban from the Clippers organization and will be fined $2.5 million for his statements.

while on the moral tip i think he's a piece of shit, something about this story seems like MAJOR OVERKILL. apart from the whole hypocrisy of a nation of people who bitch and moan about the NSA spying on us, then turn around and pounce on someone who made comments in private (yes, i realize the situations are diff with someone in the public eye who works for the NBA of all organizations when something racial comes up)...but pushing all that aside, i'm confused about the fine.

i mean, sure, public outrage leads to one's balls being placed in a vice grip and shunned from society both low and high. but fining someone $2.5 million based on comments they made seems really weird to me...like wtf is the reasoning behind it? it makes it seem like a "racist tax" or something, like someone is literally forced to pay money for the way they think and the things they believe.

idk, i obviously am not siding with the guy, but i think that dumb bitch is just as culpable for secretly recording him and baiting him to say horrible shit to blackmail him-- where's the outrage for that? that's some seedy, manipulative shit right there...i mean, the guy's a racist and an asshole, but this chick presents herself like she's some hero for the black and latino community.

personally, i prefer Snoop Dogg's statements over Homeboy's editorial lol...but i think it's strange that our country has devolved into this reactionary, stringently tolerant populous of fake people refusing to address any issues regarding anything race/ethnicity/gender/religion because they're petrified of being called a racist or a homophobe or a bigot. this case in particular went as it should have...for the most part; but i think the fine is just unnecessary and ludicrous considering some of the shit NBA players have actually done and been fined less or not at all. it worries me when precedents like this are set, because now we're at the point where the dumbfuck American people expect someone to lose their job, incur a fine, be shunned from society, lose endorsements, and even be physically punished for expressing an unpopular opinion-- that's NOT how the 1st Amendment works. the whole point is to protect people's rights to say things that the general populous might disagree with or even find abhorrently wrong, even if that means letting them keep their jobs or at the very least taking the fucking context of it into consideration. anyway, i'm done with my two cents on the whole thing.

lol you talking out you ass breh

your thumbnail is a cartoon bee.

We've been dealing with this for what 150 + years?

This isn't nothing new, we all got stories of encountered racism. This is just another incident that made the national news yet again! Think about international and all those soccer players who people throw bananas at all the time.

I mean if you want to start Million Man March part deux go ahead ( I need a reason to be off).

But if you want new trees, you gotta get rid of old roots!

1 person likes this

that be the brazilian banana-eating barcelona ballboy Dani Alves.

and sorry BroKing, but he's waaaay too hip-hop to be seen with boyband geeks.

try this guy instead:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2609393/Injured-Neymar-posts-selfie-One-Directions-Niall-Horan-Barcelona-star-reveals-fan-boyband.html

My love for Neymar are just took a hit.

that be the brazilian banana-eating barcelona ballboy Dani Alves.

and sorry BroKing, but he's waaaay too hip-hop to be seen with boyband geeks.

try this guy instead:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2609393/Injured-Neymar-posts-selfie-One-Directions-Niall-Horan-Barcelona-star-reveals-fan-boyband.html

delete thread