• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mangoes Cash

De La Soul: Free Full Catalogue: 24Hrs

13 posts in this topic

Cool idea but the execution is wierd. After signing up for their newsletter you're supposed to receive links to Dropbox where the files were dumped... Not that reliable or 'official', for a while Dropbox even blocked the files altogether. Then if you manage to get the email, you'll notice that most of the mp3s are tagged with random blogs and some russian website urls.

They are 320 but still...

The message says that it may take a while, but will come. I know tho.. I actually ended up sending to email links. Oh well, no loss either way.

Thanks for the reminder, hopefully they'll get it all fixed up soon.

I hope, as long as you sign up before the deadline that they will send you the links even if the send them past the deadline.

I signed up and received the links in about half an hour. I already own all these albums but shit ... free is free

Still no links for me, might sign up through some dummy account not associated to gmail (confirm e-mail got sent to Spam earlier)

signed up for Mosaic Thump and the Rarities Remixes Classics, only got the first link, tried to fix it, didn't work.

That rarities album is hardly worth the effort anyway really

I signed up and received the links in about half an hour. I already own all these albums but shit ... free is free

Awesome balls. I just checked. My links were sent. They were in my promotions folder.

Can someone just give us the actuall dropbox link ?

1 person likes this