• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
flowmontana71

Prince Po & Oh No "Animal Serum"

30 posts in this topic

This link in your post was shortened by the forums so it ended up not being accessible.

This link in your post was shortened by the forums so it ended up not being accessible.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks......

I've been waiting for this to be released for a long time. A few retailers already have it up for pre-order. Hopefully, his album with Tristate won't be far behind.

Nice collab!! Can't believe they're doing a whole album together. Feb can't come soon enough.

Yeah... I was amped when I heard about it.

Just got my hands on the press copy of the full album!!

I'm still on first run through, but shit is seriously flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm interviewing Oh No and Po later this week to discuss the making of the album amongst other things.

Peace!

right on my man cant wait for that!!!!!!!!!

Congrats man!! You should send that advance my way though...

Cannot wait for this. Needs vinyl treatment if, for anything, that awesome artwork.

never really got to hear alot of prince po whats a must hear album/beat tape by him?

never really got to hear alot of prince po whats a must hear album/beat tape by him?

beat tape lol

beat tape lol

man leave me alone

Organized Konfusion's 'Stress: The Extiction Agenda' is one of my all time favorite albums. His solo album 'Pretty Black' from a few years ago is nasty too.

1 person likes this

His first solo album from '04 'The Slickness' is a classic IMO... production from Madlib and Danger Mouse.

Dope!!

Organized Konfusion's 'Stress: The Extiction Agenda' is one of my all time favorite albums. His solo album 'Pretty Black' from a few years ago is nasty too.

Stress is RIDICULOUS! One of my all time favorites. It was my introduction to Pharoahe Monch.

Had this album on repeat all day.... 'Keep Reaching'so far is my favorite.... They sound really good together....

1 person likes this

Anyone know if this got the wax treatment? Not really a fan of listening to shit via the computer.

Anyone know if this got the wax treatment? Not really a fan of listening to shit via the computer.

hipster

1 person likes this

thank you based god

tAm7jHY.gif

FIXED

1 person likes this