• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Frank.

DEATH GRIPS - GOVERNMENT PLATES

49 posts in this topic

I dont think they're coming back

Oops

Crazy track. Going to see them again in April.

2 people like this

Oops

Crazy track. Going to see them again in April.

i had tix to them at the Ogden Theater in Denver last June, but i diarrhea-ed myself on the way there and had a panic attack in the car so i just turned around and went home.

Totally missed this when it came out, so much good stuff here. Sweet video too, cool concept as usual

Totally missed this when it came out, so much good stuff here. Sweet video too, cool concept as usual

i still don't understand what they were going for. are these instrumentals from the next album?

i still don't understand what they were going for. are these instrumentals from the next album?

Think it's sort of a troll, not many interviews so title is just gonna be the top of Youtube/etc when people search for death grips interview. I'm guessing it is just a bunch of random instrumentals like Fashion Week was.

i haven't even had a chance to listen to more than two tracks haha. i'm on "Spikes" right now as i type

Grabbed the leak a few days ago, they took it to another level AGAIN. You could listen to Trash on a hotline this morning too, pretty funny. I can't even pick highlight songs, they are all fucking crazy.

1 person likes this

this is my kind of Death Grips.

i was all about that NOTM over Jenny Death -- so glad they decided to experiment with a combination of both...

1 person likes this

Listened to it a few times tonight, think this is my favorite Death Grips project now. So many good songs, crazy stuff.

Intro track is bananas

i've been really into Primus this year

i've been really into Primus this year

That recent Wonka album was pretty neat