Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BroKing

The best sampler EVER !!

5 posts in this topic

hey for a school project i am desig a sampler. but all i need is you guys help. what things would you like in a sampler ? build amp ? so you can just plug in your turntable without mixer. HD output so you can plug in the sampler on your tv or monitor. how many midi output/inputs ? how many ram build in ? HD ? cd rom built in ? diskete ? zipdisk ? Sdhc slot ? usb input ? and the screen color screen ? with touch screen ? or just the screen like the old gba ? help me out so i can make the best sampler !

seven-point-marijuana-joint.jpg

just throw in some buttons and an A/C cord. people can just plug into the filter.

2 people like this

hey for a school project i am desig a sampler. but all i need is you guys help. what things would you like in a sampler ? build amp ? so you can just plug in your turntable without mixer. HD output so you can plug in the sampler on your tv or monitor. how many midi output/inputs ? how many ram build in ? HD ? cd rom built in ? diskete ? zipdisk ? Sdhc slot ? usb input ? and the screen color screen ? with touch screen ? or just the screen like the old gba ? help me out so i can make the best sampler !

serious answer

numbered MPC pads, colour screen (with video out), multiutrack built in, built in mic, built in velocity keyboard that you slide out, 20 inputs and outputs, built in audio interface, 4 gb of ram, upgradable harddrive (1tb), built in cd ripper, sequencer, 808 drum machine, vocoder and syntheziser :)