• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ras dude

41 posts in this topic

Tried about 13 times to make a beat and stopped, couldn't really do this in front of my daughter, or my Lady, did not go down well, and I had some dam goooood vocal chops, may have to wait till I have the house to myself and do something.

Have a really nice recording of me and my Lady 'practicing' to make a daughter...

but if I'd have used that I'd definately have the house to myself... for good ;)

Voting time?

Have a really nice recording of me and my Lady 'practicing' to make a daughter...

but if I'd have used that I'd definately have the house to myself... for good ;)

Ha ha!!! put it this way I was on the sofa, both of them watching a film, and I could feel the evil eye, I look up, and she is saying she can hear it all going on, :wacko:

Here's my submission for the week.

Count the F-bombs.

Flipped a bit of the sample, played that out first over the F-bomb track on the pads in one shot.

Then took the drums from Beastie Boys "hey ladies" and recorded that for two minutes with the rest.

Added the intro from an eposode of "Sex in the City, Samantha's Friar fuck fantasy" and a vocal sample from an old drive in movie theater intermission reel, dropped some drums out here and there to highlight a few fucks and the break.

Lay in a sub bass from my Arturia Minibrute under it all and ducked by the kick drum.

I did this all Wednesday, collected the samples and had other things going Monday and Tuesday.

And here you have it. I gave as many fucks as I could. ;)

Since some of u guys deleted me as moderator could u at least do your job and ban those who post bullshit tracks / non battle tracks in the group!

Since some of u guys deleted me as moderator could u at least do your job and ban those who post bullshit tracks / non battle tracks in the group!

Most of the Mods don't play here anymore, or come by once in a while, to be honest I can't be arsed as it feels like I'm the only one at times.

Most of the Mods don't play here anymore, or come by once in a while, to be honest I can't be arsed as it feels like I'm the only one at times.

Thanks for you time and effort ODK! :)