• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
throw

PBWolf set list - Coho

8 posts in this topic

Many years ago (2003?), PBW did a set at the Stanford University coffeehouse.

At this point I don't even know where I found the MP3, possibly here on ST.com, possibly at KZSU, but I still listen to the mix regularly. Out in the wild you may come across the filename as "PBWolf Coho".

Would anyone know where I could find a set list for this mix? There are a couple of beats that he threw down underneath KRS, and I'm wondering if it's written down anywhere what they were...

I've looked around here, at KZSU, at PBWolf.com, no luck.

i thought this was PBWolf.com

1 person likes this

Good luck man. I tried to get my detective on but I only turned up some russian ass site that doesn't even have the mp3 of the set on its site anymore. If you could share the file with the community our collective ears will most definitely be able to piece together most of the tracks that aren't exclusives.

1 person likes this

Here you are....the two beds I'm most curious about are the ones that start at ~7:35 (not KRS, but the one underneath him) and 9:42 (the horns).

Hope y'all like this set as much as I have. Tried to get PBW to shoot me a "Go ahead and post this" but haven't heard back, so I left it on stream. If I find out that he's fine w/it being posted, I'll switch it to downloadable.

http://snd.sc/1g4U4Af

Aight then....brentabousko, SunnyMeadows, Fake Krills....up to the plate with you, fellas. :)

Perhaps just throw timing comments in at SC itself?

At the 7:20 min mark it starts to fade from Nas Is Like to KRS-One Attacks. That's how the KRS track is already with the scratches. After that it goes to Boogie Down Production's Super Hoe.

Don't remember the 9:42 loop.