• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tastik BEATS

Yung lean and sadboys

6 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts

His beats are dope but I can't tell if he is serious

He is starting to get big and it's pretty funny

these dudes hopping on this Lil B-esque trend remind me of being like the "Weird Al" Yankovic of hip-hop...

except unlike Al, they all have absolutely no staying power whatsoever lol.

i don't even think the beat's that cool tbh. it's very generic 2013-sounding, nothing new *yawn*

:rolleyes:

haha.

here he is ruining another perfectly fine beat.

these dudes hopping on this Lil B-esque trend remind me of being like the "Weird Al" Yankovic of hip-hop...

except unlike Al, they all have absolutely no staying power whatsoever lol.

i don't even think the beat's that cool tbh. it's very generic 2013-sounding, nothing new *yawn*

:rolleyes:

haha.

here he is ruining another perfectly fine beat.

He said makaveli at the start lol

*that guy is actually funny at least.

Can anyone explain it to an old head like me? Did this come about because of gaming culture? I seriously do not get it. I do get the parody--and here it is funny because lyrical content is most unessential these days. Does he get paid well to make this kind of music the beats are interesting.

Figured I throw this shit in here too. This too actually made me crack up. The little dj needs to watch his burrito intake. He be blazin dem bluntz. I could not understand the bars by the white prince either...but the fat djs antics were pretty funny to watch.

I really like this kid. Haha. I didn't even know about him and the Sad Boys crew until Cadence Weapon put "Gatorade" on a mixtape earlier this year and I fell in love with the beat. The lyrics are so odd and sloppy.

I really like this kid. Haha. I didn't even know about him and the Sad Boys crew until Cadence Weapon put "Gatorade" on a mixtape earlier this year and I fell in love with the beat. The lyrics are so odd and sloppy.

I think he is intriguing. he is quite funny and his beats are interesting