Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
el-R

STBB 344

72 posts in this topic

I've had a fun time doing this one. I hope you'll dig it.

congrats el-R, rules are perfect and shit, those samples are more than crazy! everyone in its way, i really can't choose one.. argh!

Congrats EL-R

Samples are pefriction man

splitted all 3 samples in any of 3 different part

h I WAS GOING DOWN

Week 2 and I'm hooked.. Congrats on the win el-R, feeling your selections for the week.

good lookin with the wav's! might have to get in on this.. or at least vote this week >_<

Another beat made on my nightshift, dam I love my job!!

My 1st entry ever hoping to make this a regular thing. A lot of groundwork to be laid! Baylove!

https://soundcloud.c...s/the-ultimatum

- B A Y A N G E L U S out!

fun, second week in a row and i took more than just an hour on this one. four beats for the price of none.

enjoy.

Woaahh to long - sorry. This track is a result of semi improvisation with my samplers. You could create some niiicee samples from those tracks. Added a field recording, kaossilator drums + bass and an iPad pad :rolleyes: . Used White Tower as switch up material. Well some sort of switch is it... Hardware: Kaoss Pad 3, SP-404, Kaossilator & an iPad synth. No external compressors or shit... SP-404 compression makes my sound :-) Bla bla bla... The track is on SC

https://soundcloud.c...gemetal-stbb344

Had to finish it off with the last sample, couldnt help it :D

(Final entry)

Why there are so many mediocre Beats surfacing since the last few rounds. Did I miss the "u-don't-need-to-have-skills-to-battle-on-STMB-meeting" or what the f**** happened? ;)

yo, i noticed it says you have to have more than 5 posts to vote on this, is that the case? heard a few bangers last time n wana vote!

heres my joint this week peace!

If you have entered the battles before you can vote or if you have a post count of 5+

that rule is in place to keep people from creating fakes and voting for themselves, or getting friends to hop on and throw the votes

since you posted a beat, youre good!

Congrats on well deserved victory.

My submit

Why there are so many mediocre Beats surfacing since the last few rounds. Did I miss the "u-don't-need-to-have-skills-to-battle-on-STMB-meeting" or what the f**** happened? ;)

Maybe you could let them enjoy the benefits of your expert feedback ;)

Yo peeps, check mine:

Celebrate life!!!!!

Jonwayne shouted out STBB on Twitter and the concept seemed cool/fun so here I am. I know I'm nowhere near the quality of the guys that win these things but I love making beats and being inspired by the really skilled people here. I figure if I wanna step up my quality I should A) put in work and B) associate with people that are better/inspirational