• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GC90

What's up with Julian Malone?

16 posts in this topic

http://www.stonesthr...one-all-purpose

Didn't he say he was done with Stones Throw? He's also not featured on the Stones Throw artist dropdown.

I dig the dude's music, just surprised ST sharing his stuff with some of the things he was saying about the label.

http://www.stonesthr...one-all-purpose

Didn't he say he was done with Stones Throw? He's also not featured on the Stones Throw artist dropdown.

I dig the dude's music, just surprised ST sharing his stuff with some of the things he was saying about the label.

no idea whats going on with him but that interview is old'ish he must have been gone from stones throw for about 4-5 months now surely?

I'm gonna assume in the short time he was affiliated they must have signed at least one contract. Probably wont see him again a la Danimals.

Dude acted like a complete retard on Twitter. He basically was mad as fuck because Stones Throw did their job: Promoting his music. But this frail kid got super mad, because Stones Throw used a different SoundCloud page than his. Welp. That's a big no no and so Malone unleashed his mighty angry wrath onto Stones Throw via Twitter. PBW, afraid of his life and labelmates, quickly backed down and released this thunder rod from any Stones Throw associates.

Malone is now set free from the White Devil, making more emo music, more retarded tweets than before. Everyone is a winner.

PS: The Enemy mixtape is indeed nice, but should be trimmed down to a shorter playing time.

I'm gonna assume in the short time he was affiliated they must have signed at least one contract. Probably wont see him again a la Danimals.

Danimals was just Jonti under a different name dude

Danimals was just Jonti under a different name dude

I know that. My statement remains the same...

I'm gonna assume in the short time he was affiliated they must have signed at least one contract.

Ah yeah this makes sense.

just check him out,, this kat sounds like hes straight from oddfuture. im glad he aint on stonethrow lol

Dropping some more heat

jay there are many definitions of the word heat in proper and slang english, but none of them connect with this boring sad fuck of a video. closest i can think of when my dog drops a turd on a cold day, and steam comes off the poop. if that's what you mean? on point bro.
1 person likes this

LOL at the thread getting moved out of the ST section; that alone speaks volumes about the relationship.

1 person likes this

LOL at the thread getting moved out of the ST section; that alone speaks volumes about the relationship.

Funny how Madlib's stuff is kept in the ST area though lol

Not a fan of the latest track posted.

jay there are many definitions of the word heat in proper and slang english, but none of them connect with this boring sad fuck of a video. closest i can think of when my dog drops a turd on a cold day, and steam comes off the poop. if that's what you mean? on point bro.

straight doodoo

lol