• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MWBOOGIE

Business/Management

7 posts in this topic

Voice issues you've encountered trying to get your music put on and dealing with people.

I have dealt with some scandalous cats in my time, but nothing ever as bad as what this genre presents me with. Had a friend who was promoter and he hated dealing with hip hop cats the most.

A lot of scummy unprofessional, uneducated thieves in this business.

1 person likes this

I have these two young guys that seem to have good flow and don't have the type of following that they should. I wouldn't be messing with them, but they and their guy are really polite. I may actually try to work on a track for them. We are in the beginning stage. I got a good feeling from these guys and I am looking forward to working with them.

I am a bit reluctant to do so. We are in a honeymoon stage and I haven't yet taken charge of purging their youtube raps of some serious drekky at-home freestyles. I did not have the heart to knock on them because they came off so precociously sweet They are my first foray into coddling really young hustler/party scene cats from the get-go. Eh but, here are the young guys....

I am a bit reluctant to do so. We are in a honeymoon stage and I haven't yet taken charge of purging their youtube raps of some serious drekky at-home freestyles. I did not have the heart to knock on them because they came off so precociously sweet They are my first foray into coddling really young hustler/party scene cats from the get-go. Eh but, here are the young guys....

Real dope!

Thanks for chiming in with a review. Much appreciated.