• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robot Orchestra

STBB 340 VOTE

46 posts in this topic

STBB #340 VOTE THREAD

get-voting-logo.png

be sure to use

BIG lettering,

BOLD fonts,

and/or

CRAZY-AsSCOLORS

RULE #1: Everybody gets ONLY ONE VOTE!!

You can vote even if you did not submit a beat.

RULE #2: Do not vote for yourself;

Voting ends Friday @ 11:59 PM, ET (NYC Time)

To the winner: PLEASE POST NEW SAMPLE AND RULES BY NOON ON SATURDAY, NYC TIME

FAQ'S CONCERNING BEAT BATTLE

If you would like to follow the winner's blog, CLICK HERE

Really liked these ones:

Rulex

HUNGYM4N

Roger Beattaker

S.F.T.

Sixfingerz

Ogi

saadyah tz i

Hard choice but im gonna go for

Kynes

Don't really like the mix... But i love the fact that it's rather a song than just a beat...

Whew... crazy battle. I battled with soundcloud going apeshit every 10 tracks, foaming at the mouth.

I had 25 'likes' so I won't list them, but they were all contenders. Good work everyone, but this fella

really flipped my wig!

Phrowback

enjoyed listening to all yalls flips you talented cats! narrowed down to top 3

3. Phrowback joint is so fresh! that swing and the overall hopeful progressive vibe is great

2. illhack need a kneck brace after the first part to wear while trippin out to the second

Meerdat just wow!

MEERDAT, also for me ...

but I got to mention some more:

shuffl jaque

roger beattakkkkaa

lady snowbl00d

nateek

BADENBADEN

perfect 5th

this week i vote for simplicity and rawness - many great beats - let me mention these > /S.F.T/ /Matt Bloom/ /Sixfingerz/ /ras dude/ /Lady-Snowblood/ /MuteMaximus/ - but the beat that trapped my ear come from...

- R A m u s i G -

Lot of good beats but the most outstanding to me were:

MFakka

enzo eyeris

S.F.T.

Meerdat

Obi-Dan Kenobi

Roger Beattaker

Really hard to decide, but I'll give that to MeerdaT for the extremely nice build-ups and the versatility shown!

1 person likes this

Wow, so difficult to choose between so many different styles.

Favs: Illhack, KurtKauzig,Phroback, SixfingersxHester, Kynes, ogis breakbeat, obis rawshit, ras dudes tripping, Meerdat etc. the list could go on. I am going with:

S.F.T.

Much respect to you all and special respect for the ones who try new shit!

ILLHACK!!! that track just lodged itself in my brain...

Love that Robot/verby rap part!

I really liked...

VOx MoNkEY

Gotta keep it 100. It seems like some people just dont follow the rules.. or do any of the lil things I would think help to get real votes.. so I am voting on preference and what I would choose to rap on as an artist. Seems like some people just vote for the same person every single week.

YOU SHOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO VOTE IF YOU POST A BEAT. OTHER VOTES SHOULD BE VOID OR ONLY WORTH 10% OF THE FINAL TALLY. VOTING WITH PERCENTAGES IS A BETTER METHOD... LET MODS HAVE A HIGHER PERCENTAGE.. THEN PEOPLE WHO POST GET A % THEN ALMOST DO AWAY WITH PEOPLE WHO DO NOT POST A BEAT. WHY LET PEOPLE CHEAT OR GIVE THEM AN EASY WAY TO MANIPULATE THE SYSTEM?

Too much to Mention, but here's a few i likeed the most:

Roger Beattaker

S.F.T.

Meerdat

Enzo

Illhack (dammn amlost forgot)

KYNES

Thanks for the comments and mentions ! Appreciate it !

Peace

Guys... if u drop a beat, take time to vote too ... at least 5 pages of beats and like 8 votes.

YOU SHOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO VOTE IF YOU POST A BEAT

this is a cooperative, zero-stakes battle... voting should be open to anybody who cares enough to listen to all the beats. i like to follow the battles and vote even if i don't have time to do a beat. not sure who you imagine is making fake accounts, as everybody who's voted so far has a beat up for 340, except joagymshoe and me.

the only thing that bothers me about the voting is the low participation.

Guys... if u drop a beat, take time to vote too ... at least 5 pages of beats and like 8 votes.

Somethings wrong think a lot of new guys might not get how we do it, I will vote got 2 more pages to go, got the washing up to do dinner to cook and get my little-un to bed, then I got a night shift, but I still manage to do it. I agree though, make the effort.

What it should be is if you make a beat then you have to vote. otherwise DQ or say I can't vote sorry, don't count me in, all sorts can happen in a week. The fake accounts thing does pop up once in a while but sticks out like a sore thumb, and is quickly squashed.

Lots of dope beats fellas. My top 3

3. Illhack

2. Ogi Feel the Beat

1. Meerdat

I'm going with .....

SIXFINGERS.

Ill sample this week..and some really cool entries also..i say again things have changed since i was here, and again there are so many really awesome beats that it won't fit into one post if i wanted to write down all the names..

Btw thanks for the vote :D I don't usually get votes..

Anyways..i had to vote for Phrowback ...his beat was really off the hook..I love that old school essence...Don't sleep on him! :D

Yeah! I say if you don't vote, don't submit! ANd it's crazy to see some tracks with hundreds of listens and some with only a few dozen!!!! LIsten people!!

Also, I love it when people TAKE CHANCES!!! Lot of great production, but take chances people!!!!!

Do something FUCKED UP!!!!

My vote is for

LUCY AND THE DAZE

1 person likes this

Shuffle Jack

really sick stuff murdering the sample...

also especially liked Illhack, Lazyboy and Meerdat.

cheerz.

Yo guys.. Thanks for listening, voting, commenting and delivering a bunch of dope beats.. Heard some beats that I'm really feeling..

Just wanna call out a few that caught my ears from the get go: Meerdat for the first drop with the vocals.. RAmusiG and MFAKKA for the head nodders.. CEE for the drums.. ENZO for the swing.. Roger Beattaker for the switchup.. VOXmonkey for the drums and the cuts.. Saadyah for the drums man..

My vote goes to: |>=U=<| <---that's you MOO I guess?! Let me know if I'm wrong but I mean that fuckin' banger.. Love it.

Really nice beats this week, as usual from this group. Here are some of my favs for this week:

Roger Beattaker

BasementBeatz

Lady Snowblood

Ogi Feel The Beat

RasDude

ButtaSlick

MF Kauz

RAmusiG

Sixfingerz

illhack

enzoeyeris

my vote for winner:

S.F.T.

My vote goes to: |>=U=<| <---that's you MOO I guess?! Let me know if I'm wrong but I mean that fuckin' banger.. Love it.

that'd be moi :) thanks a lot man, glad you liked it!

Vavoom LaHaye.

But there were a lot more dope productions.

Too much...