• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Om_Audio

sp-forums status 9/10/13

12 posts in this topic

I have looked into it and apparently the web host is having major issues with servers and DOS attacks.

http://statusblog.webfaction.com/

Figured this out by doing whois on sp-forums.com, locating the admin email, then discovering the email domain is down displaying same message as sp-forums. In looking at the dns servers I saw who the web host was and looked at their status pages above.

Let's hope it is just that and not our generous host "Marc Köhlbrugge" letting the forums die!

:)

Clifford

I tried getting on today and yeah it did'nt work =(

How long do you think till its back up

I literally got my 404 today and I need help lol

I tried getting on today and yeah it did'nt work =(

How long do you think till its back up

I literally got my 404 today and I need help lol

Then go seek Knowledge from the Raw Brothers, Holmes, Run Run or Runme, they both know their shit,

UPDATE: I got a response from the site owner:

"Our web server is having some technical problems. The site should be back online within a few hours."

glad to see SP-Forums isn't gonna be down for very long...i don't visit very often, but it really is a great community of fellow beatmakers. i wish they would re-format the site though, to make navigation/chatting/posting content easier like it is here.

Then go seek Knowledge from the Raw Brothers, Holmes, Run Run or Runme, they both know their shit,

Haha! I like to call them The Brothers Raw.

Definitely, a lot of creative folks over at the SP community.

Haha! I like to call them The Brothers Raw.

Definitely, a lot of creative folks over at the SP community.

I think it's a take of the Shaw Brothers with Kung Fu flicks, The brothers Raw I can Imagine them being bad guy wrestlers that use the SP in creative ways to win.