• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
James Frank.

Cringe-Worthy

970 posts in this topic

i feel like this thread should be dedicated to the most douchy, preachy, cringe-worthy stuff we can find on YouTube or elsewhere. case in point, this guy:

1 person likes this

DONT GET ME STARTED ON MATTY B

Martin Short is just terrible...

when your hallmark performance is of a talking circus seal in Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, you know you've probably wasted your time trying to be funny so many years.

every time i hear him i think of Huby from the Pebble and the Penguin. also:

I love Martin Short. I think he is freaking hilarious. That being said, I can only last thru the first 30 seconds of that video. As it is cringe worthy.

But man, Three Amigos, Ed Grimely, I even piss myself watching him do that skit above. Anyhow, that's just my opinion.

I love Martin Short. I think he is freaking hilarious. That being said, I can only last thru the first 30 seconds of that video. As it is cringe worthy.

But man, Three Amigos, Ed Grimely, I even piss myself watching him do that skit above. Anyhow, that's just my opinion.

i think Jimminy Glick is what really killed it for me. his characters are just so...ew. i will admit that Three Amigos is a great movie though.

Yah,

Glick is so over the top that that he is not that funny. But overall, I got a lot of love for Mr Short. Did you catch him on Conan recently? Pretty funny.

can't say that i did, but i'm always willing to give people i don't like second (or third) chances...so i'll have to check it out.

He is ust very smart and quick witted. His humor has a healthy dose of Jerry Lewis, so its very over the top. But he is an excellent "ice breaker(?)" I guess is the word. He is a good comic relief, that fills in the void. He is a great accent to a straight man. Anyhow, best I can do right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViHENVBVbUg

'>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViHENVBVbUg

1 person likes this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE

60,230 likes; 684,944 dislikes (lol). there's nothing worse than watching ironic hipster chicks making fun of ironic hipster chicks with absolutely no self-awareness whatsoever...case in point, this awful follow-up video that they must think is hilarious:

oh, this too...why does anyone give a shit about Rebecca Black's life anymore??? we don't have to give her attention anymore, it just keeps perpetuating the idea in her head that she's an actual celebrity with staying power.